PDA

View Full Version : Competition: Flower Power - Ends 3rd October

TinyFroggy
09-07-2018, 03:52 AM
http://habbox.com/text/69/Flower+Power

Flowers. So delicate yet most people love them so much. Well maybe the beauty lies in their fragility. Beauty isn’t meant to last forever.. That is deep. Lol.

Btw, I have always found it fascinating that every flower has their own meaning and backstory. It makes each and every one of them more beautiful in every way. Well, at least one caught my attention, so much so that it has become my favorite flower for years!

https://habboblogging.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/stranded-jungle-flowers.png

So, all you need to do is guess what my favorite flower is. Everyone gets one shot. Hint: it's blue in colour ;) I also want to know if you have a favorite flower.

5c will be given to 1 random entrant and 10c for the correct answer (if there is one).

YellowBelli
26-09-2018, 06:48 AM
This competition is now open!

Cadigyna
26-09-2018, 07:03 AM
i know I will definitely be wrong on this but your favorite blue flower I will guess is Blue Delphiniums.

My favorite flower is Irises purely because they are known as my birthday flowers and come out every year around my birthday.

Samantha
26-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Forget Me Nots!

jamiexo
27-09-2018, 02:37 PM
I’m going to guess a Blue Hydrangea.

As for my favorite flower, I really like roses and daisies. No real reason, I’ve just always found them to be very pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deactivate!
27-09-2018, 06:06 PM
Morning Glory.. mine r roses

FlyingJesus
28-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Jimson weed from Habbo obv!

LidyaWillows
29-09-2018, 10:48 AM
I'm going to say blue hydrangea :) xx

Blance
29-09-2018, 02:01 PM
is your favorite flower a "Blue Flower"!?
that's it, that all its called :P

as for my favorite flower, i dont really have one to be honest.. but id have to go with my birth flower. "The paperwhite narcissus " a symbol of hope & conveys that you want your beloved to stay just the way they are.

i am "beloved-less" so here's to the other flower,

Good Old "Holly" which symbolizes "your wish for domestic happiness." (hmmm) also because i'm semi poisonous to humans, and Deer Love me. XD

Cadigyna
30-09-2018, 02:41 AM
is your favorite flower a "Blue Flower"!?
that's it, that all its called :P

as for my favorite flower, i dont really have one to be honest.. but id have to go with my birth flower. "The paperwhite narcissus " a symbol of hope & conveys that you want your beloved to stay just the way they are.

i am "beloved-less" so here's to the other flower,

Good Old "Holly" which symbolizes "your wish for domestic happiness." (hmmm) also because i'm semi poisonous to humans, and Deer Love me. XD

birth flowers are always the best flowers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!