PDA

View Full Version : [Other] FORTNITE - who’s excited for season 5??

Sloths
12-07-2018, 12:19 AM
Yo who plays Fortnite and is excited for Season 5??

I was talking with RuthOnToast; about it earlier and after I thought it would be fun if we played some Habbox Squads if anyone’s interested? Could have cred prizes for most kills etc!

RuthOnToast
12-07-2018, 12:27 AM
we could host a habbox fortnite event that sounds like a good idea

yes i can't wait for more new stuff i want to try and actually get good at the game and unlock it all and maybe win for the first time

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Blance
12-07-2018, 04:58 AM
i was extremely excited to hear about the new season starting soon. i just recently bought a switch, and that was the first game i downloaded. ive been playing it a little here and there, but haven't had the time recently.
however with this announcement about xbox one, and switch being cross-over compatible. im so ready!

Sloths
12-07-2018, 07:26 AM
i was extremely excited to hear about the new season starting soon. i just recently bought a switch, and that was the first game i downloaded. ive been playing it a little here and there, but haven't had the time recently.
however with this announcement about xbox one, and switch being cross-over compatible. im so ready!

I’m playing on Switch too - you can play with friends on all other consoles too like Xbox and PC it’s only when you play alone (slash auto fill teams) does it do only switch players!

I’ve got my V bucks ready for Battle pass too!!

Blance
12-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Ahhhhhh Sloths; We need to trade Friend Codes! for Switch!
im at work right now for another 4 hours or so, and don't know it off the top of my head, but i shall definitely message you on Skype later with my code :)
then we can play together! :) i was under the impression it was just xbox one and switch doing the cross platform, i didnt do too much research into it tho. regardless playstation needs to step their game up!

Neversoft
12-07-2018, 09:39 AM
I've played since Season 2, but am probably going to skip the Season 5 Battle Pass because I don't have time to grind over the next few months. That said, I would totally be up for some Habbox Squads. I play on PS4 — if you're on the same console, drop me your PSN and I'll add you.

Sloths
12-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Ahhhhhh @Sloths (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=56799); We need to trade Friend Codes! for Switch!
im at work right now for another 4 hours or so, and don't know it off the top of my head, but i shall definitely message you on Skype later with my code :)
then we can play together! :) i was under the impression it was just xbox one and switch doing the cross platform, i didnt do too much research into it tho. regardless playstation needs to step their game up!

Oh tbh I only play with Xbox players so you may be right, I was under the impression we could play with PC players too but I may be wrong. Yeah playstation are wrecking it for their users atm definitely.

RuthOnToast
12-07-2018, 12:30 PM
I've got it on my switch as well but i find it so much harder than on my ps4

Blance
13-07-2018, 03:55 AM
i dont mind it in handheld mode, but i totally get that, PS4 controllers are just heavenly. the switch does feel comfortable, and if i played enough fortnite, id consider getting the pro controller. ive played a few games using it at a friends place. its really nice too. but i see at my local wal mart here in town there are wired pro controllers, for significantly less. might be something for me to look into for the future (:all us switch fortnite players should share friend codes and start a Habbox Fortnite Army :)

Sloths
13-07-2018, 04:54 AM
i dont mind it in handheld mode, but i totally get that, PS4 controllers are just heavenly. the switch does feel comfortable, and if i played enough fortnite, id consider getting the pro controller. ive played a few games using it at a friends place. its really nice too. but i see at my local wal mart here in town there are wired pro controllers, for significantly less. might be something for me to look into for the future (:all us switch fortnite players should share friend codes and start a Habbox Fortnite Army :)

Oh yeah I never play it on handheld I always plug it into the big tv and I’ve got a bigger easier to hold controller for the joycons to go into (bulkier than the one that comes free) - totally easier to play. Interested to see what the gyro involves that they’ve added into S5 for switch.

Earthquake
15-07-2018, 09:01 PM
not gonna lie, its really not that fun no more.

A
17-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Actually loving season five at the moment, seems to be really good actually. The releases that are coming out are good as well, such as todays new gun etc. Looking like it's going to be a good season, finally.

Blance
18-07-2018, 04:40 AM
I Agree with IClimatic.
So far i really enjoy this new season, i find the little things they've added, add that extra bit of fun it was maybe lacking before. like the golf course for instance, that place is amazing, get yourself a nice long range sniper, crouch down in the sand traps and pick people off. its a "new" area on the map so lots of people wanna go check it out, then they're yours for the taking! or the desert race track, always a good time getting a few buddies together and having an ultimate game of "Death Race". I also like the different sports you can play. get a basketball and shoot hoops, or play some golf, until you get picked off by me in the sand traps. lol

its just little things, but combined with something your already excited over like the updated map, outfits, guns, and other expected upgrades and gadgets. it brings another aspect of the game to the ones that have been playing a long time.

Neversoft
18-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Not really feeling Season 5. The new gun this week isn't even really a new gun, it's the suppressed SMG without the suppressor. Mostly I only play 50 vs. 50 now.

Kistler
27-07-2018, 06:50 PM
I'm not too thrilled with Season 5 either. The explosives are just too much for my tastes tbh. Still playing and having fun though.

Blance
02-08-2018, 03:37 AM
what do you guys think about the SMG's? reading on IGN tonight there is a whole article stating these SMG's are too much and making the game unfair. i dont mind at all personally, im getting the odd victory here and there now :P

Eighteen
29-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Thought I'd join in on the bashing of Fortnite, the game has been bad for the past 4 seasons, uh it just seems to get worse and worse, it's a game where literally anything is possible and I'm not that into it anymore, uh it's more focused on Casual Players than good players, which puts me of it, regardless I know people enjoy the game and I can myself at times, but it's not something I can take serious anymore, uh I'm interested to see what they do with the next season, as it only seems to get worse.

Sloths
29-11-2018, 02:49 AM
Have to say, I went all in again for the latest season but I haven’t played since like week 2 and I got the doggie backpack... too many better games have come out to take my free time!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!