PDA

View Full Version : Need this game created!

Earthquake
17-07-2018, 04:34 PM
After binging on some pokemon and being engrossed remember how amazing it is, I ask, what is your ideal game that has not been made?

Mine would be an open world, online world, able to captcha pokemons/battle different online players you come across and play story-lines to acheive different trainer/master levels.

Why has this not been made it would blow up and be the best game in the world :'(

So, what is your idea of a game that has not been made but would be absolutely amazing?

FlyingJesus
17-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Do you mean like the gameboy games but online multiplayer? Because those do exist :P And there was an attempt at a 3D WoW-style MMORPG but not sure if that ever got finished

My perfect game would be like a mix of Skyrim, Pokemon, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, and Tibia... with maybe some football added in and who knows. Basically something that could never be made

LUCPIX
17-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Until years ago I'd probably say "A Mario game where Mario visits a human big city" but now my best idea of a videogame would be having a mixture of Sonic and Tony Hawk Underground on which you have the whole landscape around you and you can use literally all the elements around you as a parkour element, instead of having just rails. In a hardcore rhythm, more or less like when Spider Man flies from building to building with his handweb, you know? With big twists, like, in a second you're above the clouds stepping onto the fluffy platforms and then you fell directly onto the downtown with TONS of NPCs walking in the street, talking and then occasionally say LOOK ITS SONIC and then they run after Sonic...

Jake
17-07-2018, 08:30 PM
Until years ago I'd probably say "A Mario game where Mario visits a human big city" but now my best idea of a videogame would be having a mixture of Sonic and Tony Hawk Underground on which you have the whole landscape around you and you can use literally all the elements around you as a parkour element, instead of having just rails. In a hardcore rhythm, more or less like when Spider Man flies from building to building with his handweb, you know? With big twists, like, in a second you're above the clouds stepping onto the fluffy platforms and then you fell directly onto the downtown with TONS of NPCs walking in the street, talking and then occasionally say LOOK ITS SONIC and then they run after Sonic...

Make this game and sell me it please

LUCPIX
21-07-2018, 04:42 PM
Make this game and sell me it please

Maybe one day, buddy! Man, I have always fantasied about a game like this, even as a little child. Dare I say, it's half plotted even though only the beginning was assuredly written in my mind: Amy would be the first playable character and she'd find and run after Sonic in the middle of a big Tokyo-y city (again) full of NPCs who'd interact with us even if just by pointing and speaking random things, more or less like they do in GTA, and a subway'd be the final spot of this stage. This would be like a sort of tutorial thing and, after that, Sonic would be unlocked. Damn, that's so confusing

lawrawrrr
26-07-2018, 10:52 PM
atm I would really like a game that takes up like very little space or data on my phone but can be played consistently every day. I really love games with proper stories that really develop, but they're all such huge storage sizes :((

I would love a bit of a driving game within that awesome story too cos I do love a driving game ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!