PDA

View Full Version : Cupboards or Fridge?

RuthOnToast
30-07-2018, 12:03 AM
so i a heated discuss about where to store chocolate were going of in the HxHD desk.

I say you keep chocolate in the cupboards i can't stand cold hard chocolate it does't melt as well and it does't taste the same. chocolate is best when its started to melt. Apparently am wrong it should be kept in the fridge but then why is not kept in the fridge in the shops? they came back with that eggs are not kept in the fridge in shops but i don't keep my eggs in the fridge at home either

anyone going to side with me here? chocolate is meant to be kept in the cupboards right

_spirit
30-07-2018, 12:27 AM
eggs and chocolate always kept in the fridge, iClimatic; agrees

YellowBelli
30-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Team cupboard!

Blance
30-07-2018, 10:01 PM
ahaah i personally do whatever is closes as i unpack that chocolate...fridge, cupboard, kitchen table, or sometimes im uber adventurous and eat it right there and then. :O lol. also the fridge is closer to the livingroom so i pack that sucker with things that done need to go in there anyways so its not as far! lol
Oh Yeah! Blance is taking laziness to the next level!

but because this is Ruths Rant, your just wrong! :) always! lol

Sho
30-07-2018, 11:52 PM
i keep em in the fridge

Joe
31-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Really, anything that isn't kept in fridges at supermarkets doesn't really have to be kept in the fridge at home. That being said, I love chocolate from the fridge. So I'm team fridge for chocolate and team cupboard for eggs.

Is team sitting on the fence an option?

Sloths
31-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Totally fine for either way but my personal preference is eggs in fridge and chocolate in cupboards as no one needs rock hard chocolate!

Blance
31-07-2018, 02:07 AM
Really, anything that isn't kept in fridges at supermarkets doesn't really have to be kept in the fridge at home. That being said, I love chocolate from the fridge. So I'm team fridge for chocolate and team cupboard for eggs.

Is team sitting on the fence an option?
Omg Joe! i totally misread that. i quickly glanced over it and thought you asked if sitting on something else that starts with "F" is a option.
get your minds outta the gutter!

Conor
31-07-2018, 09:25 AM
My chocolate wouldn't last long to be placed in any! But if I have to pick, it's the fridge. Leaving it in the cupboard in hot weather like this, not risking it melting :D

TinyFroggy
31-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Keep chocolate in the fridge. That way, you can have both taste; the one when they feel as hard as rock, and when they start to melt.

Keep eggs in the fridge for longer shelf life but take it out and make sure it's at room temperature before doing anything (especially baking) :)

PrettyLoven
03-08-2018, 06:23 PM
You keep chocolate in the dry area such as a cabinet or kitchen drawer. Chocolate don't need to be cold unless it is Chocolate Ice cream.
This thread is closed.

Thread Closed.

LOL JK;D

Neversoft
04-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Fridge or even freezer, I don't think it tastes nice all warm and melted.

lawrawrrr
04-08-2018, 02:21 PM
I usually keep it in the cupboard so it's not too hard to eat (I think the taste is also better this way) but Bournville is ALWAYS in the fridge, it's a lot nicer there and melts a lot better when you eat it!!!

Empired
04-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Both of those things belong in the cupboard but I have been keeping chocolate in the fridge in this hot weather because it keeps melting to the point of like dripping out the edge of the open packet so fridge it's gotta be

I try and remember to take it out a while before I eat it but I rarely think that far in advance

OH ALSO let's add to this thread that bananas and bread DO NOT belong in the fridge. i'm prepared to fight anyone who puts them in there.

PrettyLoven
06-08-2018, 09:54 PM
^ What if you made your lunch the night before for the next day, lets say a turkey sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes with cheese, a chocolate bar, a juice bottle and a banana all in a brown paper bag in the refrigerator.

Is this a No No? : O
Or it all depend on the type of person?
LOL.

-:Undertaker:-
08-08-2018, 01:03 AM
keep it in the fridge

Samantha
12-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Eggs in the cupboard, chocolate usually out of the fridge unless it's melted loads (I prefer chocolate when it hasn't been in the fridge though).

Zak
13-08-2018, 09:15 AM
It depends on the chocolate. If it's like a Snickers I'll put them in the cupboard but if it's a big bar of Dairy Milk that's going in the fridge.

sexpot
13-08-2018, 10:57 AM
see I like my chocolate cold so I put it in the fridge

TinyFroggy
03-10-2018, 01:45 AM
Really, it's not a matter of right or wrong. It's more of a preference.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!