PDA

View Full Version : What has been your best highlight of The Habbox Summer Spectacular 2018?

_spirit
19-08-2018, 09:29 PM
I have really enjoyed all the events hosted and how many times we have had djs doing on air comps, thank you everyone for making this year FANTASTIC

Deactivate!
19-08-2018, 09:33 PM
The Team Bonding...

The Events(Not DP Though..)

The Air Comps

The New Friends Iv Made!

Dulphys
19-08-2018, 10:30 PM
The childhood obesity levels raising as children has stopped their summer holidays to play HxSS is my personal favourite thing about HxSS this year. xo

Sloths
19-08-2018, 11:22 PM
I ACTUALLY WON SOME EVENTS THAT WERENT RUTHS DANGER POD!!!!

FlyingJesus
20-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Well the worst part of it all is the font formatting of those first two posts........ come on chaps we're better than that

4real though it's been a truly amazing HxSS this year, I've usually enjoyed the tournaments as a whole but every year there have been things that ruined it - people being horrible and abusive largely, or attempting/succeeding in cheating and making a mockery of the entire system - but this year we haven't had that. With the exception of a few individual trolls here and there (and a couple of very minor hiccoughs), everyone has been friendly and even the team banter hasn't been aggressive.
NEVER before in all my years have I got to the end of HxSS and though "awww no" instead of "FINALLY". For me the best part wasn't a single moment, it was the entirety of the tournament and the spirit with which near enough everyone got into it. It's mushy and makes me sound like a hippy, but there's been a lot of love and goodwill through it even among rivals.
Thank you everyone who's made this a really fab couple of weeks :)

#heretolose

RuthOnToast
20-08-2018, 01:29 AM
Think i just agree with flyingjesus the whole Hxss this year has been amazing this year and its been a pleasure hosting lots for you all with no trouble or drama and all the lovely team spirit just everyone whos gotten involved has been lovely.

But i think my highlight is being able to dj for my fan club ran by my biggest fan Samantha;. But really i've gotten far more confidence on air over this hxss i used to get so nervous speaking on air but now im happy to go on air and talk.

Sloths
20-08-2018, 02:39 AM
Well the worst part of it all is the font formatting of those first two posts........ come on chaps we're better than that

4real though it's been a truly amazing HxSS this year, I've usually enjoyed the tournaments as a whole but every year there have been things that ruined it - people being horrible and abusive largely, or attempting/succeeding in cheating and making a mockery of the entire system - but this year we haven't had that. With the exception of a few individual trolls here and there (and a couple of very minor hiccoughs), everyone has been friendly and even the team banter hasn't been aggressive.
NEVER before in all my years have I got to the end of HxSS and though "awww no" instead of "FINALLY". For me the best part wasn't a single moment, it was the entirety of the tournament and the spirit with which near enough everyone got into it. It's mushy and makes me sound like a hippy, but there's been a lot of love and goodwill through it even among rivals.
Thank you everyone who's made this a really fab couple of weeks :)

#heretolose

Why does this give me The Grinch vibes where his heart grew three sizes ;)

but o/t yes I loved that other than a bit of banter here and there, there wasn’t really any bullying of other teams or trolls or anything! I didn’t get on as much as I would’ve liked but every time I was on the community was pumping (or in dj Toasts words ‘poppin’ RuthOnToast; ) and lovely no matter what team they’re on. Also as green wasn’t winning this year I got cheered on by more than just my team ahahaha that was nice!

LUCPIX
29-08-2018, 09:46 PM
The team spirit and most importantly all the times I won a reasonably difficult skill-oriented event and at least two Habbos did bitch something of the kind "has he WON"

https://i.imgur.com/UHYOTbY.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!