PDA

View Full Version : Competition: Back to School...! - Ends 12th September

Jarkie
05-09-2018, 07:27 AM
https://habbox.com/cache/scripts/fontgenerator/functions/events.php?font=livros&str=Back+to%20school

It is that time again where we return to School/College/University. I wish I could do it all over again..

https://www.habboxwiki.com/wiki/images/1/1a/SchoolBus.gif

If you could go back to when you first started school, college or university; what would you tell yourself and why?

The best answer (chosen by me!) will win 2 weeks VIP & a School Bus.

Good Luck!

YellowBelli
05-09-2018, 02:33 PM
This competition is now open!

LidyaWillows
05-09-2018, 03:09 PM
For uni, I'd have to tell myself that everything will be fine :) I was always so stressed about my dissertation, even in year 13 aha but I know now, and i'd tell past me, that if you can do a dissertation then you can do anything... and its so true :)

TinyFroggy
05-09-2018, 04:18 PM
I would tell myself, medicine is indeed a glorious and respected field. But what matters the most to you, is to study and work for what you love. If you love literature, so be it. Go for the path closest to your heart and trust yourself. You will not regret it ever.

Do something you love, and you never have to work for the rest of your life.

#regretsofamedicalgraduate

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Martin
05-09-2018, 06:13 PM
I would tell myself to talk to other kids more, get involved more and not be such a wimp! I would also tell myself not to internalise what the bullies were saying, stick up for myself and not take it all.

Later down the education route I would tell myself to carry on with college because it would be worth it in the end.

Blance
05-09-2018, 09:09 PM
I'd Tell myself in high school...

"anything you think of doing... do the opposite.." just to see how it would pan out now. :nrgreenbirdbath:

Samantha
05-09-2018, 09:34 PM
Before high school, my friend and I had convinced ourselves that would be called four-eyes/speccy and brace/metal face as well as having our head pushed down the toilet. If I could tell myself anything it would be not to believe silly things like that!

Cadigyna
05-09-2018, 11:03 PM
For Highschool I would probably tell myself it is ok to be different long as I remain true to myself and work hard to pass each year. For Uni I would say long as I am organised and know what sources I have available I will be fine.

RoleeAnne
06-09-2018, 02:54 AM
For High school I would say, stop procrastinate and get your work down. Also stop making fun of yourself you are better than this.

jamiexo
06-09-2018, 11:08 AM
I’m on my fourth year of college but I would go back to my high school self and tell her to make more memories there. Once I left high school, i felt like i never was actually there. The memories were kind of just faint and I felt like it was all a dream. So i wish i took more pictures to be able to remember all of the good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ekelektra
09-09-2018, 12:23 PM
I would go back to the start of uni and tell myself to try and be more involved! Join clubs.

Actually I would go back a year to the start of my last year of high school and tell myself to change subjects from International Politics, because you will hate it! Choose something else. And also make more of an effort to stay in contact with everyone.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!