PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] What's your fav Habbo clothes??

lawrawrrr
15-09-2018, 07:14 PM
As the thread title says!!

What's your fav/least fav Habbo clothing??

I literally don't wear anything other than the default clothing as my look is a 2011 original but I would say my favourite piece of clothing that I've SEEN is one of the floral crowns, they're just really cool looking and really contemporary compared to some of the other silly things.

I also really like the Wedding Dress too that's a bit more recent and the socks and sandals for pure hilarity value

Codi
15-09-2018, 10:13 PM
NGL, I like all of them - since I try and get almost every single item of clothing there is... However, I currently don't have a favourite item of clothing.

LUCPIX
15-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Never thought of it before, almost all the pieces of clothing are usually interesting just by the fact they exist even though there are the situations on which we love certain clothes or accessories because they are beautiful but at the same time it is virtually impossible to combine them with any other clothes or perhaps some of them are awesome technically but no one really pay attention to because they're non-HC or they belong to a non-cool segment of HC therefore everyone feels ashamed about them and simply go unused forever like an implicit rule

Moral of the story: Goldfish hats. The 30c ones.

Sloths
16-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Obviously the sloth hat! But I am a fan of the grass/leaf skirt that used to be HC and now isn’t, also the flower crowns are cute but I can’t wear them as ya know sloth hat ;)

Ekelektra
19-09-2018, 05:26 AM
My favourite clothing hasn't really changed much, I guess I always find myself going back to the older HC clothing and I don't really like the newest stuff.

I don't really have a look that I always wear but when I change my look I always use the same items and just mix and match them and the colours. The other day I got HC on my first account for the first time in years and was able to look at the saved outfits, and they were all basically the same stuff I wear now! So I guess that's what I like. Although I do wear the flower crown now because it's cute.

TinyFroggy
19-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Greek clothings look awesome! The wreath, toga, hermes helmet and slippers. I love them so much <3

James
19-09-2018, 05:06 PM
love the gold party hat, the original one and the wreath crown too

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!