PDA

View Full Version : HxHD Assistant/Manager ~ REGISTER YOUR INTEREST

despect
16-09-2018, 06:33 PM
https://habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//4b8bcf288086a3d919dc3c869e1c2b66.gif
Helloooo!

As you should all be aware now I'm currently Temp HxHD Manager till we find a suitable replacement for both Sophie and Nikk, who were out previous HxHD Management.

As I'm AGM I cannot manage the department full time as well as do my duties as general management so, I've decided to do something different other than just open applications, how is this all going to work?

Well... Everyone who's interested in the role will have to register their interest with a post below, this post can just say something as simple as "I'm interested". Alternatively, you can also contact me via PM to register your interest. Once this thread closes myself and the rest of the general management team will discuss everyone (meaning everyone who registers their interest will be considered regardless of experience, how long they've been at Habbox, past problems etc), once we've discussed everyone we'll choose a top 5, those top 5 people will be contacted by me with a short and simple application we'll then choose a Assistant & Manager from those.

Post below if you're interested in the role!

This thread will close Sunday 30th September!

If you'd like to visit the help desk beforehand search despect on Habbo :)

*Please note all replies that are not relevant will be moved*

Thanks,

James x

Sho
17-09-2018, 06:28 PM
If you don't want to register your interest publicly, you can now do so by contacting James privately! The thread has been edited to reflect these changes. :)

Conor
18-09-2018, 07:15 PM
Register my interest... good luck everyone...

Danny
21-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Registering my interest.

despect
25-09-2018, 10:53 PM
This closes in 5 days!

Remember if you want you can PM me instead :) x

Badr56
30-09-2018, 07:40 PM
I'm interested I've been with the department for ages so thought it was about time to give it a hot :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!