PDA

View Full Version : One Thing You Don't Eat

TinyFroggy
10-10-2018, 01:24 AM
What is the one thing that you don't eat that just makes you look weird?

I've just had a burger yesterday, and like usual, I requested it to be without ketchup.

Yes, I don't eat ketchup (chilies or tomatoes) at all. I hate it. I don't like tasting, seeing or smelling it. All my friends know that and I will judge them whether they truly are my friend or not if they eat anything with ketchup near me!

What about you?

James
10-10-2018, 08:24 AM
eggs. the idea of them really creeps me out, so i don't even eat things with egg in them
im vegan but even if i wasn't, i would still avoid egg

-:Undertaker:-
10-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Olives - I just can't bring myself to like them.

Ekelektra
10-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Tomato, but tomato sauce is OK but not all of the time depends on what type
Avocado I can't eat unless it's mashed up, like guacamole is fine but chunks of avocado make me feel gross
I don't like real pineapple but i like pineapple flavoured lollies
And I also dont like egg by itself, but it's fine as an ingredient if it's not obvious

buttons
10-10-2018, 03:47 PM
yep FUCK olives and FUCK avocado

FlyingJesus
10-10-2018, 05:26 PM
I don't like nuts, just about everything else I'll eat

Neversoft
10-10-2018, 05:50 PM
I never have soup. I just find it kind of gross. I don't like to eat food out of any sort of liquid, so noodles are a no go, too. The only exception is cereal.

LUCPIX
10-10-2018, 06:42 PM
Ox Tripe, all the rest is allowed and tasted

lawrawrrr
10-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Nuts cos I'm allergic...

but more on the things I don't LIKE front: all chilli/spicy food. Most seafood? Also asparagus. Ew.

- - - Updated - - -

I never have soup. I just find it kind of gross. I don't like to eat food out of any sort of liquid, so noodles are a no go, too. The only exception is cereal.
interesting thought... where's the line between liquid and sauce - is like a bolognese ok?

Samantha
10-10-2018, 08:33 PM
I don't like nuts, I used to but not anymore - the closest thing I can come to eating them are in Kinder Schoko-Bons.

Also I don't like chocolate chip cookies, but I like double and triple chocolate chip cookies; people find this really weird lmao.

Neversoft
10-10-2018, 08:41 PM
interesting thought... where's the line between liquid and sauce - is like a bolognese ok?

Bolognese is fine since it's quite thick, but if it was more fluid I wouldn't eat it. Just the idea of slurping soup or sucking noodles out of a watery bowl makes me shudder. I suppose it's essentially a phobia in that there's no genuine rationale to it, but it just grosses me out. I've never met anybody else who feels the same way!

lawrawrrr
10-10-2018, 08:44 PM
Bolognese is fine since it's quite thick, but if it was more fluid I wouldn't eat it. Just the idea of slurping soup or sucking noodles out of a watery bowl makes me shudder. I suppose it's essentially a phobia in that there's no genuine rationale to it, but it just grosses me out. I've never met anybody else who feels the same way!
I kinda get the watery bowl thing, I've never had like traditional ramen and probably never would. The whole like broth-y meal thing is just a bit weird to me. I do eat my mum's stew which is kinda the same I guess btu I pretty much pick out all the veg then drink the broth at the end?

But noodles in a thicker sauce like from a jar or packet are soooo much nicer!! Even like pot noodles if you let the water really absorb are much better than being all watery!!

Samantha
10-10-2018, 08:52 PM
I kinda get the watery bowl thing, I've never had like traditional ramen and probably never would. The whole like broth-y meal thing is just a bit weird to me. I do eat my mum's stew which is kinda the same I guess btu I pretty much pick out all the veg then drink the broth at the end?

But noodles in a thicker sauce like from a jar or packet are soooo much nicer!! Even like pot noodles if you let the water really absorb are much better than being all watery!!

That's so me, I love packet noodles and Pot Noodles with less juice in, they taste so much better and it keeps the flavour in more.

Neversoft
10-10-2018, 09:13 PM

Oh, I couldn't do that! Whenever my Dad made stew, I would sieve out all of the liquid and just eat the food. You would have to pay me to drink that liquid concoction! I can't even deal with much gravy. Just a tiny bit for flavour — I can't stand soggy food. God forbid my Yorkshire pudding becomes saturated. Just imagining water-absorbed noodles makes me feel queasy!

Sloths
10-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Mushrooms and fish/seafood I can’t stand either mostly for the texture as I’ll eat things that are mushroom flavoured if they don’t have actual mushrooms in them. But any fish/seafood is a no go, can’t stand the taste smell or texture!

TinyFroggy
18-10-2018, 12:32 AM
I would have been confused before if I ever heard someone said they don't like mushroom cause it's squidgy and mushy but I got to know a friend of mine last year who is the same like you. XD

123jm1
18-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Sushi </3

TinyFroggy
19-10-2018, 01:45 PM
I used to not eat sushi because I don't like the idea of eating something raw. Then I was curious and now an addict. Though, mostly the one I like, not the raw one. Some of the sushies aren't raw :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!