PDA

View Full Version : [Looks] Halloweeen costumes!

Sloths
11-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Halloween is a few weeks away, are you planning on dressing up for a party or trick or treating??

I知 most likely going to a Halloween party unless our plans change and my boyfriend and I are either going as Rick and Morty if we can find my boyfriend a decent enough lab coat, or I値l be going as a Skeleton as that tends to be my default costume!

TinyFroggy
12-10-2018, 12:08 PM
I really do wish we, the Malays celebrate Halloween. Unfortunately, we don't. Regardless, if I can, I would dress up as ghosts, most probably. Not full costumes. Make ups and touch ups. I like those.

FlyingJesus
12-10-2018, 08:11 PM
No halloween parties that I'm aware of so prob just Habbo dressup this year lmao, too cool for school

YellowBelli
12-10-2018, 08:23 PM
I’m sure I’ll be invited to a kids halloween party... I’d use a past outfit, i’ve got Simpsons, a bat, devil, and Scream (Probably wouldnt use Scream at a toddlers party though haha). I also have some leggings that are fully covered in sequins lmao. Maybe I could somehow add that to a costume idea. Disco Zombie? LOL

-:Undertaker:-
13-10-2018, 10:34 PM
No Halloween Party for me this year (being abroad) and my friend who usually hosts them in his flat is giving it a miss this year anyway. I'll may buy myself a Pumpkin to carve though as I do enjoy that!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!