PDA

View Full Version : Murder Party Games

TinyFroggy
21-11-2018, 12:30 AM
I've been so amazed with the current murder express game. I know it requires a lot of effort and I appraise the management and those who handle it. You've done so well! (even though the game is not over yet).

Anyway, have you ever played murder party games? I've played once. I was the moderator anyway but I had a lot of fun. It does takes ages to finish tho XD However, it was worth it and everyone was happy.

I've tried to create another a murder party on my own based on my cliques personality and drama that could happen. But apparently, it was a hell of a work and have been put on hold. Just because we were stuck with it.

Do you know any site/guide that could help with creating a murder party game? If you know, that would be awesome!

Ekelektra
21-11-2018, 12:54 AM
Last year I went to one for a work Christmas party. They hired someone to host it, it was 50s themed and we all had charachters to act out and you got clues for trivia or winning activities, at the end had to say what you thought had happened based on what you had learned.

Most of our table left half way through so we gave up and gave all of our clues we’d won to another table. Who had double the amount of clues but still didn’t get the correct killer! In the end though we actually got prizes because there were some left over and the host gave it to what was left of our table for being charitable.

buttons
21-11-2018, 08:06 AM
supposed to be doing one with work but idk if ill bother

FlyingJesus
21-11-2018, 05:51 PM
I don't believe I have ever murdered someone whether a party or not

TinyFroggy
21-11-2018, 05:55 PM
How do they even come up with the idea :o I wish there's an agency to be hired in Malaysia but we don't XD (Might have to start one :P)

Anyway, Tom, you sure? Maybe you might have just recently kill anyone? *cough* murder express *cough*

Did you? :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!