PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Takeover ~ Ends December 5th

Jarkie
23-11-2018, 09:29 AM
https://habbox.com/cache/scripts/fontgenerator/functions/events.php?font=114&str=Habbox+takeover

Imagine this... you have logged onto Habbox to find you've become the dictator... *cough* I mean general manager and you had the power to change anything within this fansite...

What would you do and why? e.g. Give everyone a Habbo duck? Change everyones usernames to IloveJarki4eva?

The best creative answer will get a Habbo Trophy from me and 200 Forum Tokens

Everyone who enters will also get 100 forum tokens

sexpot
28-11-2018, 04:24 PM
this competition is now open (:

TinyFroggy
28-11-2018, 04:39 PM
transfer all the tokens to my account then convert them to creds in the token shop and become millionaire in habbo. muahahah.

FlyingJesus
28-11-2018, 05:00 PM
Punch Jin in the ear until he agrees to fork out a load of dosh to get someone to merge forum and site accounts without losing anything

lawrawrrr
28-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Punch Jin in the ear until he agrees to fork out a load of dosh to get someone to merge forum and site accounts without losing anything
technically this is possible (kinda) i just have no confidence to do it or a test server to test it on

IF I WAS GENERAL MANAGER FOR JUST THE DAY (and therefore had no responsibility) i'd definitely delete a bunch of stuff that's on the servers and probably what tom said too that would be good

jamiexo
29-11-2018, 03:31 PM
Unlimited tokens for everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_spirit
29-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Have a neon forum theme!

LUCPIX
30-11-2018, 12:03 PM
For an attempt of castrating the narcissism, to limit the quantity of first-person pronouns an user can use on their posts daily until they can't find a way of expressing their words but via compassionate paths

Triz
01-12-2018, 09:55 AM
I would simply press the spacebar, thus creating a space between "here" and "for" so that I can die happy.

https://i.ibb.co/cr9PLyg/Untitled.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!