PDA

View Full Version : Post Christmas blues... ~ Ends January 10th

Jarkie
26-11-2018, 08:21 PM
https://habbox.com/cache/scripts/fontgenerator/functions/events.php?font=Simple&str=Christmas+Blues

We wait all year for this lovely day for it to go so quickly!

We have eaten too much, maybe drank a tad too much and it is now within that weird period just before new years.

The question is, how do you cope with the Christmas Blues?

One randomly selected entry will win either coins, competitions vip, or forum tokens

sexpot
08-12-2018, 01:33 PM
this competition is now open!!

sexpot
06-01-2019, 03:39 AM
this competition is now open................. again!

Ekelektra
06-01-2019, 07:30 AM
The Boxing Day sales definitely help with the blues... Although I didn't actually buy much after Christmas this time but received some gift cards so have spending them to look forward to, and it's even better because it's not really my money!!

Triz
06-01-2019, 11:05 AM
My secret is I never stop. In fact, I think I drank less over Christmas, so I have it backwards, Christmas is my break, my rest of the year Blues.

Ozad
06-01-2019, 04:20 PM
^^

Just don't stop until after New Year ;) I think my hangover is finally catching up on me.

jamiexo
06-01-2019, 10:59 PM
I always get so worn out after Christmas and all of the junk food I eat, so during the time period before New Years I do some digging deep down to try to figure out how to better myself for the new year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TinyFroggy
08-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Open up gifts that I didn't open yet. 1 each day until new year XD

Sloths
10-01-2019, 09:08 PM
Chocolate, lots of chocolate! Also I look forward to the start of the year to do the cliche refresh and make new goals and start a new bullet journal so that gets me through!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!