PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Give ~ Ends December 13th

TinyFroggy
01-12-2018, 04:04 PM
https://habbox.com/cache/scripts/fontgenerator/functions/events.php?font=100&str=What+Would%20You%20Give

Hi, it's the time of the year again. I think we know Christmas is all about loving, sharing and giving. My twitter's timeline is full of giveaways and advent calendars. Isn't that beautiful and warming?

Indeed, giving is purely about your heart. You don't determine people based on the price of the gift but more importantly, you look at how much sacrifice has been done and effort has been made to give that gift. A hundred dollar from a billionaire can never beat a dollar from a pauper.

Anyway, the task for you is very simple. Take a look in your inventory, and do share, if you were asked to give, what would you give out of your hand? And why?

All who enter will be given 50 forum tokens. An extra 10c and 100 forum tokens will be awarded to a random entrant.

sexpot
07-12-2018, 01:14 AM
this comp is now open!!

Jarkie
07-12-2018, 08:31 AM
Well I currently have 20 Habbo ducks (don't ask)

I would give them all out to random habbos whilst dressed like Santa because everyone deserves a habbo duck in their life

tbl
08-12-2018, 12:06 AM
I would give the wired add-on: random effect just because I don't yet have a use for it. I would also give the 160 stickies to be put into a room to help their achievement score!

disbedizzle
08-12-2018, 06:31 PM
Bullet the reindeer cuz if someone doesn't have family around animals are always there for you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Triz
09-12-2018, 10:06 AM
I would top Jarkie gift and give away my 81 ducks I randomly have in my hand hehehe

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!