PDA

View Full Version : [Rumour] Habbo Guardian On A Rampage?

Conor
07-12-2018, 12:55 AM
Well, the title says it all... Twice I've been muted and banned by a Habbo Guardian, once the owner of the room has been muted and kicked from their own room along with others that are in that room with them thinking the owner of the room kicked them...

Have you having the same trouble?

lucyecc
07-12-2018, 01:00 AM
I heard about this happening to a few friends I know, it’s happend fairly recently. Today in fact, what a coincidence.
Oh wait it was you guys. I don’t think it’s right them kicking and banning you. Especially when it’s your room.
What do you guys think? Have you had an experience like this before?

Conor
07-12-2018, 11:42 AM
It's happened twice to me!

Jarkie
07-12-2018, 12:05 PM
Just be careful when hosting events as at the moment, this appears to be the main target.

If your room is getting attacked, what I saw from some other fansites was hosting without saying anything other than using wired to do their speeches.

If you are a Habbo Guardian, please make sure you vote appropriately and review the case correctly.

FlyingJesus
07-12-2018, 01:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TMJ1cma.png
Maybe they're gonna turn off guardians :P

Conor
07-12-2018, 01:36 PM
I was perm banned from Habbo... When I sent in a second ticket to ask to be unbanned, I got a email straight back telling me not to send more than 1 ticket... So I replied to my first one and got this, in my eyes, snotty reply...

Hello,

Thanks for the information you provided.

We went ahead and unbanned your account, so you should be able to use it as before. If you have any other queries, please create a new ticket and we'll be more than happy to help.

Triz
07-12-2018, 02:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TMJ1cma.png
Maybe they're gonna turn off guardians :P

They did a little less that simply turning it off..

If you try to open the Helper Tool you get automatically disconnected from the hotel.

FlyingJesus
07-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Let's all take a moment to appreciate what a genius I am +*+*+*

-Habbo staff act as mods in early days
-Habbo grows, staff recruit users as mods (Hobbas)
-Hobbas become untrustworthy and get replaced with paid adult mods
-Paid adult mods cost money, fired in favour of... Users as mods. Without even a proper vetting process. What can go wrong?

Jarkie
07-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Let's all take a moment to appreciate what a genius I am +*+*+*

-Habbo staff act as mods in early days
-Habbo grows, staff recruit users as mods (Hobbas)
-Hobbas become untrustworthy and get replaced with paid adult mods
-Paid adult mods cost money, fired in favour of... Users as mods. Without even a proper vetting process. What can go wrong?

If I am corrected. based on your suggested business cycle Sulake tend to do with this - then there will be some paid mod jobs coming up!!!

FlyingJesus
07-12-2018, 07:26 PM
If I am corrected. based on your suggested business cycle Sulake tend to do with this - then there will be some paid mod jobs coming up!!!

Would be useful but let's face it they won't pay out for it :P expect they'll just chop a bunch of the current guardians and give extra powers to their favourite bullies who always get the freebies and accesses that they shouldn't

tbl
08-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Could we take a moment and discuss the voting process?? I've voted before and the case honestly wasn't bad at all and it's come back as the worst vote. I think some people don't read the log or it sometimes seems like they're voting bad just to vote bad? I understand not everyone will always agree but when someone has reported for the "suspect" saying hey or bye and they get the bad vote it makes me mad.

TinyFroggy
08-12-2018, 02:21 AM
I've heard some of this guardians fiasco over the twitter. But didn't totally comprehend it well. Glad they are trying to figure out a way to sort it out though. Hopefully, they will.

MightyMagician
26-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Sulake is an absolute joke when it comes to managing Habbo these days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!