PDA

View Full Version : Discord Nitro

TinyFroggy
25-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Hey guys!

I've just woke up and when I checked my twitter, I found out that I won Nitro Discord giveaway for a month. I don't actually know what that is. Is it really useful? From what I googled, I only now u can use it to play a lot of games? I think.

Is there anyone who wanna buy it from me using habbo creds? Lmao. I don't think I need it. HAHAH.

buttons
26-12-2018, 12:06 AM
It allows you to use emojis from other servers into any server you like. Also allows you to have a GIF avatar and higher uploading speed times. And yeah they have a game store now.

I don't think you can sell it to anyone.

TinyFroggy
26-12-2018, 12:38 AM
Apparently we can give it in the form of gift. So I kinda sold it. Yippee!

LUCPIX
26-12-2018, 12:48 AM
I've won a lil of nitro from somebody hypesquad's recently!! Such as Spotify Premium and a lot of other "exclusive" frivolities you can totally live without it since most of the perks are accessories rather than essentials! Alongside with button's mentioned, as a nitrogenous user, you...

...actually may download some of the games from the store, and for free;
...can upload heavier attachments; whilst normal users have at their disposal the limit of like 8MB per sent file (about the size of a music track), all the Nitro folk has the boundary increased to 50MB
...in the past, only Nitro's could make video calls; now, their exclusivity is in how they can share screen (just like twitch's streaming!) with a friend at 60fps and in higher definition
...can switch the four numbers from your tag to any sequence of numbers you can imagine, except 0000! (for example: TinyFroggy#1234) that's probably the most redundant feature though, as it seems, most of people really seem to think it's fancy to tag themselves with the lowest numbers like #0001 for some reason; when your subscription period ends, the app tags you with a random number that you won't be able to switch until you get Nitro again

LUCPIX
26-12-2018, 12:50 AM
OOops is it sold then lol

TinyFroggy
26-12-2018, 01:00 AM
I think it is basically a hc for discord? Sort of?

LUCPIX
26-12-2018, 01:23 AM
It couldn't be exemplified anyway better.

TinyFroggy
26-12-2018, 02:17 AM
Lol. But tbh, some people think hc is a need XD

buttons
26-12-2018, 10:07 AM
I personally have it on Direct Debit cause I use discord a lot so I don't mind paying for it's running costs and I like the GIF avatars and using emojis all over the place.

There was an option for me to gift to one person for Christmas too which was cool. Gifted to my boyfriend which was kinda a mistake cause now he sends me all these epilepsy inducing emojis in our DMs..

LUCPIX
26-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Can't be by any means worse than some of those derivatives from the wearisome thinking face!

TinyFroggy
27-12-2018, 08:30 AM
I personally have it on Direct Debit cause I use discord a lot so I don't mind paying for it's running costs and I like the GIF avatars and using emojis all over the place.

There was an option for me to gift to one person for Christmas too which was cool. Gifted to my boyfriend which was kinda a mistake cause now he sends me all these epilepsy inducing emojis in our DMs..

Lol, your bf is funny. XD

Glad that you don't mind the running cost cause it helps this growing platform so much.

LordofKittykats
15-10-2019, 11:07 PM
is discord nitro even worth the money?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!