PDA

View Full Version : Where do you sit in the class?

TinyFroggy
27-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Most of my school years, we get to choose where we wanna sit.

So usually, I'll pick the front seat, just because I think it makes the whole learning process easier. Easier to listen, understand and also see (to rewrite in notebooks). However, during my last year of high school, I sat behind, because the front seats were taken, and I prefer to seat where the fan is.

In my university years? At the back. Easier to play mobile and sleep. Lmao.

RuthOnToast
27-12-2018, 12:33 PM
At the back away from everyone else because i hate any social interaction

Ekelektra
27-12-2018, 12:39 PM
In High School I would always go to the front. One class in my last year my teacher moved me to the back row so she could put troublemakers in the front, and I couldn’t concentrate at all. And that was my least favourite class and also my worst.

In uni for big rooms I would go near the exit one or two rows away so depends on the room it would be right at the back or front.

tbl
27-12-2018, 10:29 PM
I'm with Ruth! I always tried picking a seat in the back because avoiding people was my thing. Sitting in the back was a bit of a problem for me because I always got distracted by everyone else. I always did better in classes when I was towards the front, but the back is sooooo fun!

sexpot
28-12-2018, 04:34 AM
I usually sat in the back in high school, but in college I favoured the middle, or the front

TinyFroggy
30-12-2018, 02:10 AM
In High School I would always go to the front. One class in my last year my teacher moved me to the back row so she could put troublemakers in the front, and I couldn’t concentrate at all. And that was my least favourite class and also my worst.

In uni for big rooms I would go near the exit one or two rows away so depends on the room it would be right at the back or front.

Oh my God, my teacher did it once to my class too and I hated it. But she turned things back to normal, after realizing that now, the whole class isn't learning.

-:Undertaker:-
05-02-2019, 01:23 AM
For us it just depended on the class, and who sat where on the first day - from then on it was the same every lesson.

Usually my group of mates tended to get at the back or the front, but never the middle.

lucyecc
05-03-2019, 10:56 PM
I always sat at the front so I could hear the teacher because we had some noisy ones that sat at the back who didn't want to learn.
If we got too naughty we had to sit in alphabetical order.

-:Undertaker:-
05-03-2019, 11:03 PM
forgot to say that now i sit at the front of the class for i am the TEACHER

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!