PDA

View Full Version : Apple iPhones

Jarkie
12-01-2019, 08:12 PM
Apple iPhones... There is rumor out there that Apple has not done so greatly lately with their new phones (probably due to the terrible battery life and overpriced phones!).

Are you an Apple iPhone user, do you still like them? Do you think the newer phones are worth it?

Let me know your thoughts

tbl
12-01-2019, 10:49 PM
I absolutely love Apple products. I currently have an iPhone amongst other apple products.

I've heard a lot about and watched what's been going on with Apple recently and I'm worried about the future of Apple. I don't like that the prices of their phones have gone up every year when sometimes there isn't much that's changed. I've enjoyed the features that have been added year to year but it's still probably not worth what I've paid for the phone(s).

FlyingJesus
13-01-2019, 10:50 AM
Not a fan. They try forcing you to use only Apple products by being incompatible with everything, they're physically weak (pretty much DESIGNED to break), they're not customisable unless you break the warranty, and functionally it's the same as a £100 phone from China

MSPNick
15-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Apple iPhones... There is rumor out there that Apple has not done so greatly lately with their new phones (probably due to the terrible battery life and overpriced phones!).

Are you an Apple iPhone user, do you still like them? Do you think the newer phones are worth it?

Let me know your thoughts

I have been a fan boy for Apple, currently on a MCBP now. However I have decided not to upgrade my iPhone this year, for the silly pricing that they're charging for them.
I moved over to an Android phone. Can't be happier.

SlyGup
25-05-2019, 02:09 AM
Also begs to think about this: What happens when apple is forced to break it and hackers from other countries jump in on it?

,Inked
20-08-2020, 11:49 PM
I personally like apple however I can see why a lot of people do not. Apple products are definitely over priced and the fact you can usually only use apple products with apple products can be a little annoying. For example how they got rid of the headphone jack, or how the charger is different then any other phone, having to use itunes or if you need to repair something in your mac desktop or laptop you have to replace with apple parts.

Bbcuklol
16-09-2020, 05:10 PM
I am a apple user and I do like them but it seems everytime they release something new that put it at a high price. I think the older version of their phones etc are cheaper.

Shannon
21-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Hate apple - such a poop brand.

Samsung all the way!

Nick
23-09-2020, 06:52 AM
had samsung my whole life and my first iphone was the xr and still have it after 2 years the longest phone i had

Conor
30-09-2020, 01:56 PM
I've been with Apple for years... iPhone SE, to a iPhone 6 to now a iPhone XR.

I've been on android phones in the past but they don't suit me and I can't get used to them.

iPhone XR now, I've also bought AirPods and I'm planning on buying an Apple Watch, to me, Apple is like any other company, has their ups and downs but they always bounce back.

LUCPIX
02-10-2020, 08:19 PM
Adoring the plurality of takes around here! Things started to get a bit weird ever since Jobs died. You condensate his entire biography in 3 words, you get "less is more", take it entirely out context and see ourselves on this -hopefully- phase of web-infertility. In my head the absolute amount of habboxers were Apple stans! The only times I ever played with iPhones (and all around Apple products) was in those situations people needed technical support and, surprisingly, with some jazzy assumptions, their issues were solved if not just relieved. The only plausible reason a person would consciously buy an iPhone would be by the imaginary social value it inserts on whoever owns one of them, although it is progressively becoming less consistent as time walks. They're maybe too lazy to give technology a major new upgrade, then they're just on this current wacky phase of obsoleting-down everything we're used to use for the sole purpose of giving the whole scene a fake sense of progress! It's about time they should lose their condition of being the prime unity of reference when it comes to deciding what the other companies' devices should look like; Looking at my programs list at the start menu, more than 60% of them were wired by independent programmers at their bedrooms so I definitely would feel like a bird in a cage with the tight app compatibility. Ironically this post is being written as its writer is eating an apple. bye

.:TaylorSwift:
11-04-2021, 06:03 AM
I currently have a SE [1st Gen]. I prefer my Apple IOS compared to Android. I used to have an Samsung S5 then a cheap LG phone. Both took over 9 months to receive any sort of update from Google>Manufacture>Phone Company> Sister phone company. The cameras on both were terrible quality, the software would freeze my phone completely (due to never receiving important security updates in months), and the storage was so small that only the bugware would allow 1 app from google play. The fact that I couldn't put "Don't allow location" on any of my android apps was not acceptable for me or certain apps would require access to "files and contacts" to be able to function properly. If I were to upgrade a phone it would be the second generation SE or a phone directly from Google [Last I checked a Pixel].

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!