PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] i hate when someone offers me i get error

name14
06-07-2004, 04:18 PM
did that ever happen to you you get offerd and BANG erorr please reload habbo <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=hotel&v=56">hotel</a> >:( i'm sik of it and <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a> do it on purporse in my room to get me kiked out so that they can advertise the little bobba

Edited By Jd25* Please watch your language AND DO NOT AVOID THE bobba FILTER THIS WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT BE TOLITRATED

Concentric
07-07-2004, 12:05 PM
never happened to me, if i ever get disconnected its just at a random time, not necessarily when im trading

Butcher11
07-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Yea, can people give you errors?
That's weird :confused:

Z-Diddy
09-07-2004, 06:05 AM
i think its possible to force an error on someone... not quite legal tho... anyone who does it is either a scripter or a hacker or something of that sort... unless its just a coincidence :D

SoraSafe
09-07-2004, 09:27 PM
They do it by offering you a scripted photo which errors you as soon as it enters the trade box. My advice: don't accept trades unless you ask for them.

AngelDude2
12-07-2004, 04:01 PM
yeh it could be a script or summit like that and don't you hate it when ur in a room and a newbie offers you hundreds of times for free furni! :mad:

-speci-
12-07-2004, 04:16 PM
NO JUST BY TRADING THE PHOTO U CAN JUST BY CLICKIN IN THEM WITH IT

P.S I HANT GOT 1 I JUST KNOW

name14
12-07-2004, 08:26 PM
my friend has one of them fotos they are so cool u klik and this fizzy drinks massigne pops out and u can get lemonade >:o he wants 5 thrones for it but i dont give

jd25
13-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Yeah when someone trades you they have a program that errors you they don't have to put anything up at all it does stink getting errored

SunshineCutie
14-07-2004, 03:36 PM
Yes, This Happened to me once. I Traded Somebody So-Many Hc's For A Throne. And I thoght, Yes, My room IS Now Going To Be Completed...... But @Once When I Got To My Room, There Was No Throne! I Reloaded Several Times But It Still Wasent There! So I Called For A Moderator, She Said It Was A Glitch And The Trader But It ' Behind ' My Hand! I Was Shocked!

:eusa_danc Hobba Of The Year :eusa_danc

A-K
15-07-2004, 02:08 AM
I have no idea how people do it, but they do something to a photo and then when they offer it to people it errors them.

There is no way, that I know of, how this could ever be stopped. :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!