PDA

View Full Version : What usernames have you had on HxF?

-:Undertaker:-
13-02-2019, 02:25 PM
What usernames have you had on here?

Mine has only ever been -:Undertaker:- and the only change I ever made was capitalising the 'U'

Are you #vintage like me? Or do you like to change often? Tell us your changes below!

Samantha
13-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Samantha421 (Samanthaw421 and Samanthaw421.)
Minions, Martin Loves Irons (but it was above the character limit so it had to go)
David Jason (he's the best)
Scrogum (old Habbo name)
Samanfa (Habbo name)
Samantha (found out the old user hadn't logged on and had less than the required posts so I changed it, always wanted this name ever since I started).

I think I've had a few others, but Samantha is the one I'm sticking with because it's my name and I love it.

Also iPoster after my old forum account was banned.

Sho
13-02-2019, 02:46 PM
signed up with .Cymru. because i wanted to be staff and we had to have the forum name/habbo name match thing. then .cymru. was banned rip and i moved to shonly (so my forum name had to change too) and then when i moved to become staff on only the content side i asked for it to be changed to sho. so only three names!

i did think about changing it to my real name for a few months but everyone on here calls me sho and i don't think i can be bothered with the whole "but how do you pronounce that????" thing lmao. i can't imagine having any other username now though

Ozad
13-02-2019, 05:16 PM
I briefly changed my username to Connor and didn't like it, I am now once again known as Ozad.

scottish
13-02-2019, 06:58 PM
I should merge all of mine tbh I can't even remember them all

Neversoft
13-02-2019, 09:37 PM
Geist
Neversoft
Bongo

-:Undertaker:-
13-02-2019, 10:15 PM
Samantha;

In my head I still read your name even now as Samanfa

Samantha
13-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Samantha;

In my head I still read your name even now as Samanfa

Don't worry so do I sometimes! I tried logging onto the forum at my boyfriend's the other day and I was getting annoyed why the autofill username and password wouldn't work... until I realised it was saved as Samanfa (:.

LUCPIX
13-02-2019, 11:48 PM
Well, a non capitalized LUCPIX (also-- Thanks, Katara, for doing the change without charging tokens, ha)

bannedloads
03-03-2019, 01:58 PM
I can't remember most of them. But a hell of a lot. They all got banned though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!