PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] are you a habbo guardian?

Sho
13-02-2019, 02:29 PM
i managed to become one a few months back although it became increasingly tedious to progress due to less and less people requesting help

wby?

Samantha
13-02-2019, 02:36 PM
No I'm not, it just doesn't interest me.

Ozad
13-02-2019, 04:12 PM
I am a Habbo Guardian, and I agree. very tedious.

Most of the time you get players asking for 1credit, or the bully reports are ridiculous and other guardians vote don't seem to vote accordingly aha.

tbl
13-02-2019, 04:58 PM
I got really lucky and someone kept just upvoting for not helping? When I was trying a lot of people kept asking for specific people and saying they wouldn't recommend if you picked up the request.

I agree about the bully reports-- I find it frustrating when people vote badly on someone who just said hi.

The majority of the system seems like trash.

Jarkie
13-02-2019, 07:14 PM
I have been one for quite a while. But lately, I have a glitch and doesn't allow me to become "on duty" so I have given up with it.

Ekelektra
14-02-2019, 01:07 PM
I've been one right from when it came out, but I never remember to turn it on now.

LUCPIX
14-02-2019, 06:06 PM
I was one of those super dedicated and prompted Helpers/Guardians from the Brazil's Helpers clique in 2014-ish, when not everybody necessarily knew if something exciting could ever happen after we crossed the former boundary from that Habbo Way thing with the illustration of the rubber duck swinging in a tree

Short time later, thousands of users would happen to be on duty simultaneously, which'd make it a bit hard to catch somebody to give support to... except for the chat reviewing pools and the hotel guide requests, which is usually v fun to do in my pov!

lawrawrrr
15-02-2019, 02:36 PM
Yeahhhhh I’m fully to the end of the scale now. I don’t really use the helper tool bit but I was using the bullying report part a lot before they removed it.

Is it back yet? I haven’t checked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sexpot
15-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Yeah I am and some of the reports I get are hilarious but most are just dumb spam

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!