PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] How much are you worth on Habbo?

Zak
15-02-2019, 05:47 PM
If you had to estimate how much you're worth in game what would it be? e.g. 1000c

(http://habboxwiki.com/Pink_Dragon_Lamp)I wouldn't have a clue how much my items were worth.

Sian
15-02-2019, 07:22 PM
damn... eerm, I reckon only 2k of creds?

But I've become too lazy to count (used to religiously check every month...)

Its.Dino
15-02-2019, 07:54 PM
Well, that's a difficult calculation because the value of items is always changing. Judging from one furniture I own I'd say 5k. But if Habbo were to re-release that item then... well yah you get the jist.

disbedizzle
16-02-2019, 07:19 PM
im worth one ducky on habbo.

-:Undertaker:-
16-02-2019, 10:40 PM
I haven't a clue anymore, especially given I am locked out of my main account (thank you useless Sulake).

I'd say as a guess under 10,000 but over 5,000.

Samantha
17-02-2019, 01:30 PM
I have a habit of buying stuff and not selling it/forgetting about it.

I figured out I'm worth around 500 credits in teleports alone, if they all sell for the correct price. I then have a Streets of Bobba Guitar that doesn't have a proper price because of how rare they are and how little they're traded.

I then have an unlocked Gold Love Machine which ages ago was worth 20 gold bars (not sure on the price now). A couple of good number LTD rares as well as some rubbish ones, a couple of fairly cheap rares and then a couple of Gates of Eternity, then the rest are norms. I think I used to be worth more, and probably would be able to increase my worth if I actually sold stuff.

Ozad
18-02-2019, 01:36 PM
probably around the 10-15k mark

Triz
22-04-2019, 09:44 AM
Probably around 40k credits... Maybe 45k...

DevilRadio
27-04-2019, 02:15 PM
My main habbo account before I lost it was worth 5-10K :@:@

Ozad
27-04-2019, 09:39 PM
Nearing the 20k mark now I would say

Jarkie
27-04-2019, 11:09 PM
I am priceless

Sian
28-04-2019, 05:46 AM
Hmmm probably 2k? My classic rare obsession seems to help me go up a little every now and then.

Zak
30-04-2019, 09:16 AM
Must be over 50k but I'm completely out of touch with rare values.

How much is a Pink Dragon?

Ozad
01-05-2019, 09:00 PM
Must be over 50k but I'm completely out of touch with rare values.

How much is a Pink Dragon?

I'll buy it 1gb...

I can only try...

Urm tbh it is a hard one because so many innactive/banned accounts and hoarders, I would value it at around the 10-15k mark.

Zak
02-05-2019, 07:40 AM
I'll buy it 1gb...

I can only try...

Urm tbh it is a hard one because so many innactive/banned accounts and hoarders, I would value it at around the 10-15k mark.

What about Blue Marquee?
Infobus?

I can't even remember what I've got.. I know I have 6 poster_0_names lol

Must have 10T as well

Ozad
02-05-2019, 08:31 AM
What about Blue Marquee?
Infobus?

I can't even remember what I've got.. I know I have 6 poster_0_names lol

Must have 10T as well

Blue marquee is around 1.75-2k,
Infobus probably 2k + (Not completely sure)

Our assistant Rv manager ARGENTINIEN; just brought a poster_0_names no idea how much she paid though...

P.s come and drop that blue marquee in my room

Zak
02-05-2019, 11:34 AM
Blue marquee is around 1.75-2k,
Infobus probably 2k + (Not completely sure)

Our assistant Rv manager @ARGENTINIEN (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=131034); just brought a poster_0_names no idea how much she paid though...

P.s come and drop that blue marquee in my room

Strange, blue marquee has declined massively in value then. I thought these were ultra rare, I don't remember seeing hardly any kicking about the hotel. Even less so with active users.

I assume poster_0_names are 500-600 each still. Depends on supply and demand.

Ozad
02-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Strange, blue marquee has declined massively in value then. I thought these were ultra rare, I don't remember seeing hardly any kicking about the hotel. Even less so with active users.

I assume poster_0_names are 500-600 each still. Depends on supply and demand.

I have been looking around for Blue Marquee myself lately to complete my set, EXTREMELY hard to find but I found a user willing to sell @35gbs. She is holding it for a short while... hopefully I can gather the funds.

I think as you say, with the decline in traders and users in general on Habbo it really comes down to supply and demand. How much the seller is willing to sell it for, and how much the buyer is willing to pay.

Some rares do shift for ridiculous amounts, the Infobus being one of them I believe. I will have to find out how much Zoe paid for her poster_0_ but I think it would have been much more then that, she had been saving for a while and she is the definition of rich... aha.

Zak
03-05-2019, 07:37 AM
I have been looking around for Blue Marquee myself lately to complete my set, EXTREMELY hard to find but I found a user willing to sell @35gbs. She is holding it for a short while... hopefully I can gather the funds.

I think as you say, with the decline in traders and users in general on Habbo it really comes down to supply and demand. How much the seller is willing to sell it for, and how much the buyer is willing to pay.

Some rares do shift for ridiculous amounts, the Infobus being one of them I believe. I will have to find out how much Zoe paid for her poster_0_ but I think it would have been much more then that, she had been saving for a while and she is the definition of rich... aha.

Strange they would sell at 75gb given the rarity. Maybe a bargain ;) Again I don't know how many infobus posters are active but I'd guess at 10+? There was a time when we had about 30 in URT. I haven't bought a poster_0_name in years so it's possible they've gone up. I'll have to take a look at some stuff and get you to price check haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!