PDA

View Full Version : [Life] What was the best party you have ever been to?

-:Undertaker:-
18-02-2019, 09:05 PM
What was the best party you have ever been to?

We've never been one for parties, so I can't really name one. Had a few good parties. Myself and friends have always done nights out, and I honestly cannot name my best one - it's usually been the unexpected nights though where you go for one or two and end up out until 6am.

How about you?

tbl
18-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Most parties I went to in college were all really fun--even the ones that ended in tears, so it would definitely be hard to choose just one. Sometimes I miss being in college just for the parties alone.

-:Undertaker:-
18-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Just thought of one then, where we ended up laying on a trampoline at night. Just so chilled all talking and laughing.

Must've been maybe 19 or 20 then.

Ozad
19-02-2019, 11:41 AM
Beach parties for sure

FlyingJesus
19-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Pride 2010 probably

scottish
24-02-2019, 04:07 PM
I don't think I've ever been to a proper party as I don't drink so it would be kind of shit

Got a few this year so I'll see..

Triz
24-02-2019, 04:10 PM
Have to agree, it's always the unexpected and normally the unplanned that end up being the best, mainly because you go into it with no expectations.

I think my best party is when I first moved into my own house, had a few friends over to celebrate, was just going to have a few and have a laugh etc.. We ended up playing drinking games, singing badly and playing piano/guitar, and before you knew it, we were out the door at the local club till 7am.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!