PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] Do you own any 'rare' names on Habbo?

Zak
22-02-2019, 06:42 PM
As you all know a lot of rare names were released in 2011, did you manage to pick any up? Or maybe you had a rare name from before then? Immenseman certainly has a few.

Any cool stories?

John.
22-02-2019, 06:44 PM
I'd like to consider my username rare as I've had it since 2007... but it's not as it contains numbers lol. I'm just your typical Veteran.

Neversoft
22-02-2019, 07:28 PM
I nabbed some cool ones when there was a mass deletion in 2006, but my most 'rare' name is objectively my main account, Bongo. At the time, it was impossible to register because it contained the word bong. Managed to have my Habbo name changed to get it.

Zak
22-02-2019, 07:39 PM
I nabbed some cool ones when there was a mass deletion in 2006, but my most 'rare' name is objectively my main account, Bongo. At the time, it was impossible to register because it contained the word bong. Managed to have my Habbo name changed to get it.

Epic name and story :P

FlyingJesus
22-02-2019, 07:47 PM
idk what counts as rare since there's obv only 1 of each name... remember when people made crap adverbs and stuff as "COOL" names like Demifast and Absently and Largessively and Quickeninged which didn't really mean anything at all

If short ones are seen as having some importance I have Syc but more importantly I have Khunt and I-Love-Ana1 only one of which is permed

Sian
22-02-2019, 08:16 PM
What are we counting as cool? I have Boulangerie which i've had since 07/08. Love that name. And a have a few others which are actual words (also Empiricist). I know Sianness isn't cool, it does though.

FlyingJesus
22-02-2019, 09:21 PM
What are we counting as cool? I have Boulangerie which i've had since 07/08. Love that name. And a have a few others which are actual words (also Empiricist). I know Sianness isn't cool, it does though.

No you're right none of those are cool soz xoxoxoxoxoxox

Samantha
22-02-2019, 11:49 PM
idk what counts as rare since there's obv only 1 of each name... remember when people made crap adverbs and stuff as "COOL" names like Demifast and Absently and Largessively and Quickeninged which didn't really mean anything at all

If short ones are seen as having some importance I have Syc but more importantly I have Khunt and I-Love-Ana1 only one of which is permed

I have Boner but that's permed too :(.

I have a few, my rarest is probably HL as I don't think you can have two character names anymore. I also have SNES (I absolutely love the games console), Groom, Tuxedo, Butterkist to name a few.

Triz
23-02-2019, 11:41 AM
I have a few, the ones without a year next to them are all created in 2011.
The first bunch are ones that are banned - They were banned unfairly. I kept logging in and out of them to show off my rare names, and I can only assume they were banned because it was around the time when there was an event with the crafting crystals, and I got banned as they thought I was trading the crystals to my main account? God knows, but I didn't play at the time so I didn't care, but about 6 months ago I tried to appeal their ban, but apparently can't appeal a ban after a year as they have no information on the ban reason anymore, which is stupid.

The second bunch of names I still have access too.

Murking (2006)
Responsive (2006)
Formally
Reliance
Overwhelm
Resulted
Cordless
Maintaining
Newly
Credited
denote
Flaws
Settlement
Committee
Simulator
Testing
Refers

-------------

Holdable (2006)
UnHeld (2006)
Blumpkin (2005)
Wiskers (2006)
Complicted (2005)
Distinguished
Unreliable
Fulfilled
Mentioning
Intensely
Technologically
Dynamically
Delegating
Constraints
States
Abiding
Supporters
Sparkie
Recognised

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!