PDA

View Full Version : Regrets

scottish
05-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Do you have any big regrets in life?

-:Undertaker:-
05-03-2019, 10:40 PM
mhmmmmmm i always think i could've been more like socially confident in school BUT i had a great time anyway so i wouldn't change it

nope can't really think of regrets

buttons
06-03-2019, 09:42 AM
loads but I like where I'm at now
Except I wish i did a better degree or I continued onto a masters and got a better job but my last ever exam I moved 200 miles away and needed to get a job asap

scottish
06-03-2019, 01:01 PM
mhmmmmmm i always think i could've been more like socially confident in school BUT i had a great time anyway so i wouldn't change it

nope can't really think of regrets

Same but Uni, Uni I was too addicted to games and didn't actually go, so didn't make a single friend at uni lol, I only went to mandatory classes (like 2-3 per week) and stuck to myself.

loads but I like where I'm at now
Except I wish i did a better degree or I continued onto a masters and got a better job but my last ever exam I moved 200 miles away and needed to get a job asap

Sorry :P weren't you considering Open Uni at one point?

buttons
06-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Didn't like any of the courses. I don't really care now tbh I have a job, i'll probably never struggle for a job and I can always go back to Uni if I marry someone rich enough to pay our bills. As long as I can pay my bills and save a little I'm happy.

scottish
06-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Didn't like any of the courses. I don't really care now tbh I have a job, i'll probably never struggle for a job and I can always go back to Uni if I marry someone rich enough to pay our bills. As long as I can pay my bills and save a little I'm happy.

Fair enough, I hope it's better than your previous jobs!

On topic: I have a ton of regrets, but ones I'm willing to mention would be about general fitness and got myself outside, my teenage years and early to mid 20s I just sat inside all day and done nothing but play games pretty much which just wasted my life, I wish I got out more, I wish I done more to get fit, but it's a work in progress now, all that time on games was just wasted time.. feels like a big waste of time when I could have been actually improving my life (and maybe I would have been less autistic if I actually went out and made friends like 8 years ago)

Neversoft
06-03-2019, 02:19 PM
I feel like I took a long time to find my voice. I wish I was more outspoken and confident in school and college. I regret not thanking my English tutor at school. I regret some relationship decisions. I regret moving to some of the places I've lived. I regret not being more dedicated toward certain aspects of my life. I don't really have major regrets, but a lot of smaller ones.

RuthOnToast
06-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Listening to my tutors at college and not going on to study biomed at uni because for some reason they thought biology was too hard but when i suggested doing an foundation course in maths and engineering at uni to get onto a aeronautical degree they thought it was a good idea. It wasn't I've always been better at biology than physics and maths and I love doing biology. Wish i just drop out of uni soon as realised i made a mistake but i was too scared because i didn't know what id do instead.

Now tho am back in college and will hopefully be starting a biomedical science degree this year

DevilRadio
28-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Well, going to College was a regret. I had bad experiences where I had to drop out. I wish I never dated my recent ex because I ruined something I had with someone else and held me back a lot. And, never confronting my boss for why she HATED me.

-:Undertaker:-
30-04-2019, 12:19 AM
Same but Uni, Uni I was too addicted to games and didn't actually go, so didn't make a single friend at uni lol, I only went to mandatory classes (like 2-3 per week) and stuck to myself.

haha sounds like me now

uni i didn't do much but i've made like 3 close mates from it cos we lived together for the 3 years

tbh a lot of people lose contact with uni mates i find so dont think you missed much

Zak
30-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Wasting time with one of my exs.
Not taking better care of my teeth.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!