PDA

View Full Version : [IWD] Wonderful Women - Ends 17th March

Sloths
10-03-2019, 11:41 PM
https://habbox.com/cache/scripts/fontgenerator/functions/events.php?font=Trophy&str=Wonderful%20women

International Women’s Day is all about celebrating the women in our lives and all the achievements women have made over the years. It’s all about making life equal for everyone no matter their sex or gender.

I want to celebrate not only all the women of Habbox but all the women in our members lives!

Post below the women you look up to, whether it’s your favourite celebrity or your mum, and let us know why!

The winner will be randomly chosen but spot token prizes may go out to excellent answers.

Prize: 1 Month Competitions VIP and 20 credits

(All participants will win the IWD award)

tbl
12-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Growing up, I always looked up to my Mom. My Mom went through a lot in her life and she always managed to persevere, and it never seemed (to me) like things were getting her down. She was always super giving, had a smile for anyone and an ear to listen. In high school, she was the Mom that all my friends wanted to take us places or they went to talk to if they needed an adult that wasn't their own parent.

I'm not super great at emulating all that I've learned from my Mom, but I try... most of the time. As an adult, I've come to realize it's not as easy to do some of the things I've learned from her but I've still got plenty of time to practice.

buttons
12-03-2019, 04:32 PM
I look up to me cause of everything I've been through yet still get through it. I've done it all by myself.

FlyingJesus
12-03-2019, 05:52 PM
I look up to my friends Rachel and Molly because they are taller than me so I have to

!x!dude!x!2
12-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Oh my mom 100%, I can't even list the amount of stuff she did/ still does for me even though I moved 6 hours away. Literally best mom anyone could ask for.

nic01e
15-03-2019, 08:55 PM
RuPaul, does he count as a woman?

jamiexo
17-03-2019, 05:21 PM
My mom is always someone I look up to. Growing up, my mom was diagnosed with cancer when I was a young age, and she never let that bring her down. She was so afraid of letting me know that she had cancer, that she almost hid the fact. She was so brave and never wanted me to be afraid, even though clearly she was afraid. She beat cancer and she is still one of the strongest women I know today. I love her so much and I'm so thankful for everything she does for me. <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!