PDA

View Full Version : Mythological Creatures ~Ends May 5th

jamiexo
07-04-2019, 03:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/J3KwQG8.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome back to another competition! Lately, I have been trying to find some time to do some free reading, and I have been getting into the Percy Jackson series.

The Percy Jackson series is based off of Greek Gods and Goddesses. I really enjoy learning about the different Gods and Goddesses, especially when I took Mythology when I was in high school.

For this competition, all you have to do is tell me which Greek God you are and why. Are you the God of War? The God of Love? Let me know!

The best response for this comp will receive 10c!

tbl
27-04-2019, 11:53 PM
this competition is now open!!!!

Hola.
30-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Im Dionysus because this grek god enjoys wine and parties(Greek God of Wine and the Grape Harvest), he's also a benevolent god and his purpuse is to eat, drink wine and listen to music as we all should tbh.

Sloths
01-05-2019, 12:34 AM
I wish I was someone cool like Artemis (goddess of the hunt) or Aphrodite (goddess of love) but tbh I’m probably more like Hestia (goddess of the hearth) she’s all about homeliness and hospitality. Taking care of the home and the family and I’m all about homeliness and making sure my friends and family are okay and happy. She gave up her throne of the great 12 to make others happy so that’s totally me. Although she’s also a virginal goddess and well that’s not me :')

gonna stop now or I won’t ever, I’m a big Greek mythology fan ahaha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!