PDA

View Full Version : Me! Taylor Swift (feat Brendon Urie of Panic At The Disco)

lucyecc
26-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Reminds me of a Sharpay and Ryan rendition of start of something new lol!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuXNumBwDOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q5B8FzRKYU

Sloths
26-04-2019, 08:36 PM
I really don’t like it (and what on earth is that video) but I assume after it’s played a million times on the radio I’ll end up getting hooked.

I feel like shes really um thrown her song writing skills out the window... ‘you can’t spell awesome without me!’ And slightly disappointed in Brendan Urie for being involved in such an average song

lawrawrrr
27-04-2019, 01:03 PM
This song is so catchy!! I love the vocals and tune although the lyrics are a bit cheesy....

Love Brendon Urie’s voice [emoji178]

Empired
28-04-2019, 04:43 PM
Heard this for the first time while I wasn't really listening/paying attention and thought it was really catchy, listened to it again whilst actually paying attention and was cringing so hard at the lyrics lol

And slightly disappointed in Brendan Urie for being involved in such an average song
Completely agree with this!! And I feel like he actually outshone her in this song as well? Like, when they're both singing at the same time he sounds way better for some reason I think.

Neversoft
23-05-2019, 10:31 PM
1989 is a great pop album, and Taylor is certainly talented, but this song is shit.

lucyecc
23-05-2019, 11:11 PM
I have not heard it 3 times in the same day recently, maybe because it isn't new anymore.
Also maybe, if I put capital radio on 9/10 it could be on because it is still in the charts.

Neversoft
23-05-2019, 11:35 PM
BBC Radio 1 play it all the time, along with that unbearably whiny song by Lewis Capaldi, and that gruff Billie Eilish. Considering all the millions and millions of songs that exist, radio stations should not play the same music more than once a day.

lucyecc
23-05-2019, 11:38 PM
I was quite impressed today, I finished work and put radio 2 on, Steve Wright was Djing. He played Journey - Queen - I love the goodies oldies!!
I quit listening to capital a while back, I used to work in a kitchen and the same songs came on about 4 times in the space of 9 hours.
You get to know the lyrics though whilst washing the dishes!

Neversoft
23-05-2019, 11:48 PM
Yeah, I had a bit of Steve Wright on earlier. He's on Radio 2. They're a lot better with music and variety than Radio 1. I quite enjoy Pick of the Pops, especially when Dale Winton did it. Simon Mayo used to be really good, too. Some stations just play the same stuff again and again, though. I can't bear it!

FlyingJesus
24-05-2019, 01:05 AM
The hope is that just like with previous albums, the first single release is nothing like the rest of it :P Shake It Off is probably the weakest song on 1989 and LWYMMD is catchy in its own way but pretty insipid compared to a lot of the other album tracks on Reputation

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!