PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur Discovery ~Ends June 21st

RuthOnToast
01-06-2019, 02:10 PM
http://habbox.com/text/japan/dinosaur+discovery

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW9L4UgMOXjbrGguu1tVtiDktVashC9 v8UavDNlDwDs5tgpHCc

Way back when I was studying A level Geology we got to create a dinosaur and pick a name for our new dinosaur that could have any adaptation for survival.

Sooo for my competition I want you to pretend you've just discovered a new dinosaur--tell me the name you pick and how your new dinosaur will adapt to survive.

You can make up ANYTHING you want.

Prize is 10c or 2 weeks of comps VIP!

tbl
14-06-2019, 03:21 AM
this comp is now open!!!!!

Hola.
15-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Dinosaur name: pteroplesiosaurus (a fusion between earth dinosaurs and water dinosaurs)

Classification & Diet : Theropods (carnivorous with teeth and claws that facilitated hunting).
Abilities : Able to breath air but with great lungs to resist hours under water letting them hunt or just hide. In order to swim, they have a strange type of wings helping them propel. Their bones are soft and with holes, so this characteristic let them also fly for a bit on earth to help them hunt, chase or escape. Their skin is unknown,it is supposed to be a strange mix between feathers and scales because they were good swimmers, so feathers might have been an issue underwater but necessary to fly.
Description : 3 meters high, 6 meters long, 10 meters of wings, carnivore ( to hunt sea food and earth animals)

- - - Updated - - -

Dinosaur name: pteroplesiosaurus (a fusion between earth dinosaurs and water dinosaurs)

Classification & Diet : Theropods (carnivorous with teeth and claws that facilitated hunting).
Abilities : Able to breath air but with great lungs to resist hours under water letting them hunt or just hide. In order to swim, they have a strange type of wings helping them propel. Their bones are soft and with holes, so this characteristic let them also fly for a bit on earth to help them hunt, chase or escape. Their skin is unknown,it is supposed to be a strange mix between feathers and scales because they were good swimmers, so feathers might have been an issue underwater but necessary to fly.
Description : 3 meters high, 6 meters long, 10 meters of wings, carnivore ( to hunt sea food and earth animals)

nic01e
16-06-2019, 07:38 PM
A pugasaurus!

There natural habitat is upon the laps of kings and queens, and within the wild they must survive by deceiving hopeless humans into allow them into their home.
They survive from scraps found from human plates and sleep on Kingsized beds.

Description: Cute, stupid squishy face.

Cassiieee
18-06-2019, 09:00 PM
Duggeesauros

eats only dogs.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!