PDA

View Full Version : Assorted Selling a bunch of Assorted Items + Bulk

Brad
11-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Below is images of items that I am selling.
Please @ me as it is the only way that I know, as I don't normally go on as much any more.
I'm not overly tied to these items, but I will give fair deals.
Thanks,
:)

https://i.imgur.com/ZjbVsr2.png
https://i.imgur.com/8pb7rZL.png
https://i.imgur.com/okegvD2.png
https://i.imgur.com/YOaWJUR.png

Ozad
11-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Do you have prices in mind?

Interested in majority of the wired Brad;

Brad
11-07-2019, 05:06 PM

I would do -1c of the Market place.
If that's good for you?

Ozad
11-07-2019, 10:01 PM
I would do -1c of the Market place.
If that's good for you?

Sounds good man, you may have to give me some time to work out the total and gather the credits. Don't feel like you have to keep anything back for me though if you find another buyer. Definitely will take it though when I have the funds. Always need wired ;D

Brad
11-07-2019, 11:55 PM
Sounds good man, you may have to give me some time to work out the total and gather the credits. Don't feel like you have to keep anything back for me though if you find another buyer. Definitely will take it though when I have the funds. Always need wired ;D

I'm in no hurry
I'll hold them for you :)

- - - Updated - - -

also I'm up for trades too.
if you have cool furni. lol, I'd trade for same MP worth (if that makes sense)

Brad
24-07-2019, 12:13 AM

Hey, did you still want these items?
I'll trade them for furni too :)

Ozad
24-07-2019, 10:28 AM

Credits are good, i'm working 12 hour shifts for the next 3 days so not going to be around a lot ;(
If you get a chance to add it up I should be able to get online at some point and buy, if not I will add it up on saturday... really sorry man honestly completely forgot until now.

Ozad
24-07-2019, 10:29 AM

Credits are good, i'm working 12 hour shifts for the next 3 days so not going to be around a lot ;(
If you get a chance to add it up I should be able to get online at some point and buy, if not I will add it up on saturday... really sorry man honestly completely forgot until now.

Brad
25-07-2019, 12:27 PM

I'll do it now and reply to here

Brad
25-07-2019, 12:34 PM

So I've added up all the wired I have (minus the single ones) and It would be 197c.
I'd trade all for 175c

- - - Updated - - -

So I've added up all the wired I have (minus the single ones) and It would be 197c.
I'd trade all for 175c

Ozad
25-07-2019, 03:04 PM
I'd trade all for 175c

- - - Updated - - -

I'd trade all for 175c

Sounds good to me :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'd trade all for 175c

- - - Updated - - -

I'd trade all for 175c

Brad
25-07-2019, 08:47 PM

- - - Updated - - -

whenever you are on xoxox

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ozad
25-07-2019, 09:18 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Tried hunting you down earlier but you were afk... tut tut. You are as bad as me ;)

LucyFaye
14-10-2019, 06:48 AM
Brad;

Do you still have:

Brown Wooden Stage Roof
Those Purple Ducks
That blue bauble
Pile of Presents
Hot Sand
Blazing Sun

And what's that chicken thing near the bottom? LOL

LordofKittykats
16-10-2019, 02:11 AM
How much of this stuff you have left just wondering before i ask what you still had :)

ChlorineDioxide
21-10-2019, 02:00 PM
How much for the imps?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!