PDA

View Full Version : Prank Wars ~Ends September 3rd

jamiexo
03-08-2019, 04:32 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Beta/Pranked

https://i.imgur.com/mGsPZi1.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome back to another competition! One of my favorite things to do in my free time is hangout with my friends. It can be fun to go to the beach or the movies, but my all time favorite thing is to PRANK my friends. Lately, though, I have been running out of ideas on what to do. I've done so many pranks, and I need some new ideas for more!

For this competition, all you have to do is give me your best ideas of pranks I can do! This could be a prank you pulled on someone yourself, or it could be one from the internet that you have been dying to try!

A prize of 10 coins will be given out to one random prankster!

tbl
26-08-2019, 11:22 PM
THIS COMP IS NOW OPEN!!!!!

nic01e
27-08-2019, 01:53 AM
Let three chickens loose.
Label them 1,2 and 4.

Cadigyna
27-08-2019, 02:01 AM
my prank was via a skype group call with 5 people, few years ago, my friend and these group of girls. My friend was hungry and went to get an orange he was unsure whether he should join the call or not as they were begging us both to talk with us about the department etc. I told him eat his orange while he speaks through the mic, for a certain reason. The girls thought he was taking drugs or having 'a wild time' he kept insisting it was an orange but the juice sounds through his mic was evidence to convince t he girls that he was lying. I had to turn off my mic to laugh but yes that's mine.

scatterbox
27-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Find a pregnant friend, get her to do loads of pregnancy tests.

Leave them in peoples bathrooms who you know, maybe some in your work toilet; sit back and watch the panic.

Hola.
27-08-2019, 10:47 PM
Messing with the heat of the water while they are taking a shower by opening/closing water keys

Brad
28-08-2019, 01:37 AM
A quick and easy one is to put plastic wrap over the toilet bowl under the seat so that you can't see it so when they go to try and use the toilet.... you get the picture. LOL

Samantha
28-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Get some Nutella and put it on the bathroom seat, but make it look like a turd; whoever goes next will get a surprise.

YellowBelli
28-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Put toothpaste on the edge and under the sink. Most people lean against a sink at some point and voila... white smears over someone's crotch area.....

I saw that on a prank video a while ago!

Corina35
30-08-2019, 08:41 PM
This is more of a long term prank.

What you have to do is buy store own brand coffee and a nice coffee like douwe-egberts. Then you switch the coffee within the jars. Voila. Your flatmates who are self proclaimed coffee experts have been drinking your tesco coffee for the whole year thinking it's a different coffee and not even noticing. :) They will never know.

madison0442
01-09-2019, 08:09 PM
Instead of sugar, put Paprika in a cuppa tea xD

cameron446:
01-09-2019, 11:30 PM
add some chilli power to mouth wash xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!