PDA

View Full Version : Hi there :)

rosie-
08-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Habbox + HFFM still going strong, wow.

My name is Rosie, I started using Habbo in 2001 when we had Habburger, Ice Cafe, the original Chromode club etc. Signed up again in August this year + it isn't the same, my last login was like 2012 when the Welcome Lounge was busy...

Though now I feel I am too old to be using Habbo or fansites... but it's refreshing to see one of my fave fansites is still hugely active !

Remembering when Habbo radio's played too much of Soulja Boy and Come With Me by Special D was cringe. Callie banning people, Skaterchu gossip (His school is iconic though, loved it too much), The pool is closed thing (Yes I was there in Habbo Lido 1, RIP Lido's), saw the Sunny D promo, didn't have the large look habbo avatars, only small.

Habbo pre-merge is timeless haha !

But instead of habbo I'm working a lovely, way better job than my old one + I found my new outgoing self, love going to raves + festivals !
Make sure you find time to have fun offline, try not to spend too much time online, totally destroyed my confidence + lifestyle... don't meet anyone from online too. I sound like a total mum, but it's just a little advice, with so much mental health media floating about. I suffer too so if you wish to have someone to talk too, I'm here :)

Jarkie
08-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Succubus
08-09-2019, 06:33 PM
welcome!!

Elegance
09-09-2019, 03:15 AM
sounds thrilling rosey :)

Triz
09-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Welcome to the forum Rosie.
Look forwards to seeing you around the forum, be sure to check out our Love, Life and looks section of the forum as I feel you've more to say about your life, and we'd love to read!

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask anyone!

Barkseh
09-09-2019, 09:16 PM
I signed up to Habbo in 2002 originally although I didn't start abusing it until 2003-2004. Whenever I log on now I cannot get my head round it. Its been ruined. That might just be because I am too old now like lol. I always remember getting the biggest good hiding of my life when my mums house phone bill come in and it was over £300 due to me and my brother buying credits via the house phone.

Totally agree with not spending too much time online etc. I missed out on a lot of things in my youth playing online etc.

Habbox + HFFM still going strong, wow.

My name is Rosie, I started using Habbo in 2001 when we had Habburger, Ice Cafe, the original Chromode club etc. Signed up again in August this year + it isn't the same, my last login was like 2012 when the Welcome Lounge was busy...

Though now I feel I am too old to be using Habbo or fansites... but it's refreshing to see one of my fave fansites is still hugely active !

Remembering when Habbo radio's played too much of Soulja Boy and Come With Me by Special D was cringe. Callie banning people, Skaterchu gossip (His school is iconic though, loved it too much), The pool is closed thing (Yes I was there in Habbo Lido 1, RIP Lido's), saw the Sunny D promo, didn't have the large look habbo avatars, only small.

Habbo pre-merge is timeless haha !

But instead of habbo I'm working a lovely, way better job than my old one + I found my new outgoing self, love going to raves + festivals !
Make sure you find time to have fun offline, try not to spend too much time online, totally destroyed my confidence + lifestyle... don't meet anyone from online too. I sound like a total mum, but it's just a little advice, with so much mental health media floating about. I suffer too so if you wish to have someone to talk too, I'm here :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!