PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting beta testers!

lawrawrrr
12-11-2019, 10:38 PM
Hey Habboxers,

We're looking for a few people to become beta testers for an upcoming forum release. We want your help in perfecting the project before we release it to the public!

All you'd need to do is commit to having a look at what we're working on, send us things that don't look quite right and your comments. In return you'll get a special beta tester icon!

If you're interested in helping us out, please fill out the questions below and either post it in this thread, or PM me.

http://habbox.com/assets/images//2015/01/17/d87861ff6fb7d55d69ca4ce090c732af.png

Do you regularly use HabboxForum on desktop devices?
Do you regularly use HabboxForum on mobile devices (not Tapatalk, mobile browser)?
Why should you be a beta tester?

Thanks!

YellowBelli
12-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Do you regularly use HabboxForum on desktop devices? - yes
Do you regularly use HabboxForum on mobile devices (not Tapatalk, mobile browser)? Yes

Because I love testing/checking stuff! I'm mostly browsing on mobile but use desktop for posting anything longer than a paragraph..

Duck
12-11-2019, 11:01 PM
Do you regularly use HabboxForum on desktop devices? Yes, everyday

Do you regularly use HabboxForum on mobile devices (not Tapatalk, mobile browser)? Yes, everyday

Because I enjoy helping out anyway I can to make the fansite better and I am a critical person so I will be honest about what looks weird

_spirit
13-11-2019, 07:51 AM
Do you regularly use HabboxForum on desktop devices? Yes all the tine

Do you regularly use HabboxForum on mobile devices (not Tapatalk, mobile browser)? I use TapTalk mostly unless I need to moderate something or create a post if I don’t have access to my laptop

Why should you be a beta tester? I love helping out and Habbox is Life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triz
13-11-2019, 10:19 AM
Do you regularly use HabboxForum on desktop devices?: Yes
Do you regularly use HabboxForum on mobile devices (not Tapatalk, mobile browser): Yes
Why should you be a beta tester? Part of of my duties as a Forum Moderator :) - Plus I already annoy you with my endless suggestions, feedback and concerns; might as well get a badge for it.

LucyFaye
14-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Do you regularly use HabboxForum on desktop devices?
Every day.

Do you regularly use HabboxForum on mobile devices (not Tapatalk, mobile browser)?
Not really, I have tried but found it really hard to navigate so I tend to stick with desktop! I can for beta testing though if needs be.

Because i'm awesome and you love me, but really because I have a very keen eye for detail and a very irritating compulsion for everything to be perfect.
I even have a tendency to spelling/grammar proof things like forms etc. that i'm asked to fill in :')
Even though I know it's probably annoying as hell I just can't seem to help myself! :S

lawrawrrr
15-11-2019, 10:03 PM
Thanks all! Will be in contact with you all tomorrow and let you know what's the plan!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!