PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite Habbo furni line?

lawrawrrr
19-11-2019, 09:54 PM
Been looking at old category pages today for a project we're working on and it reallly brought back some nostalgia so I was wondering what everyone's favourite furni line is?

My old school fav is definitely ICED I absolutely loved that line.

Newer lines I really liked the University line from a couple years back, all the old Habbo room remakes and most recently the Celestial line!!

Triz
19-11-2019, 10:07 PM
Honestly I love the classic HC rares, back when they were all mostly 30RD each...

God I miss those days..

4 Majs to a Throne wasn't it?
And 5 Throne Sofas?

I'd love if classic rares came back as HC gifts, I have 20 unclaimed HC gifts and I refuse to use them on the pile of crap they've got on at the moment

ChlorineDioxide
19-11-2019, 10:46 PM
I really love the Area line :D

Its super nostalgic and one of the very first lines also!!
Felt really as "home" when we had that in our rooms.

I remember when the black colored Area came out, everyone went nuts because it was especially released for Halloween.
Since then i can't think of other rooms with black Area then halloween rooms :')

YellowBelli
20-11-2019, 07:57 AM
I love the Easter Garden range, I loved that bundle.

Ekelektra
20-11-2019, 08:53 AM
I have always liked Romantique, I remember when it came out and just wanting all of it especially the pianos, so glamorous.
My other favourite is Habbowood/Cinema. And although it's not really a furni range I love the trophies.

Lewis
20-11-2019, 10:12 PM
It's hard to pick. Definitely a lot of the classic furniture, maybe one of the old Christmas ones.

Earthquake
21-11-2019, 02:13 PM
It would either be out of Area & Lodge but for room sharing it has to go to lodge.

FlyingJesus
22-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Think I said Vikings in my interview but I also love the cinema stuff - not all of it obv because some is minging but a lot of it I use in multiple rooms

Ozad
26-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Christmas possibly, maybe Pirate :o

We all know what Its.Dino;s favourite furni line is.... GREEK.

LucyFaye
26-11-2019, 08:30 PM
I'd have to say i'm the same with iced tbh! Especially now there's all the new bright colours hehe.

If we're excluding the new colours and only counting the originals though, then i'd have to say Lodge.

Its.Dino
26-11-2019, 10:18 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Z4la7mxhim0Le/giphy.gif

Ozad; Yup!

Samantha
14-01-2020, 09:13 PM
I really like parts of the Area range like gates and sofas. Although the Light Dividers from the Battle Banzai range are lovely. However, I'd probably say Area wins for my favourite.

Attached
22-01-2020, 07:03 PM
Obviously I'm a big fan of the original catalogue ranges. Mode (+ Candy), Lodge, Iced, Pura, Area and Plasto all hit me right in the feels. Out of all of them I'd say Mode probably means the most to me as it is just synonymous with the help centre rooms I spent most of my time on Habbo in, closely followed by Iced. Not sure which is my favourite though. Possibly Pura or Area but it is hard to pick.

In terms of more modern ranges I really liked the Bling range and it's various extensions.

PigsFlying
07-02-2020, 08:46 AM
Do the Limited Edition Rares count? That'd be my favourite and then Plasto.

Samantha
09-02-2020, 12:35 AM
I remembered another that probably wins as being my favourite! USVA - when it was released it was unique and gave a lot of possibilities, I love the carpets most of all since they look pretty and realistic.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!