PDA

View Full Version : RUMOUR I HEARD!!!!!!!

Mario
18-09-2005, 07:44 AM
i heard that habbo might be shutting down due to lack of funds and bandwith
dunno weather its true dont blame me if its not my m8 r0sco told me

=-robby-=
18-09-2005, 07:46 AM
habbo will never be able to close down , well they could butpeople would go mad , there would probaly be someonebuying credits the second before it closes

Btw
18-09-2005, 07:48 AM
i dont really think habbo could.. the amount of money people have spent all together, i dont know habbo profits but its in the millions right? and people therefore "own" what they pay for so if habbo closed down it would just be stealing it back from the customer

Col
18-09-2005, 07:50 AM
LOL, It will never close down. You are saying they don't have enough income as a business? Yeah right, Look on www.sulake.com, Play with that income darlin' ;)

quagmire
18-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Habbo Will Never Shut Down Because They Get So Much Money Every Year. It May Be Just A Rumour :)

Mario
18-09-2005, 07:58 AM
dont blame me.....

Jack.
18-09-2005, 07:59 AM
i heard that habbo might be shutting down due to lack of funds and bandwith
dunno weather its true dont blame me if its not my m8 r0sco told me

No way, millions of people are buying credits all the time wich would give them money. And the new rare the 'yellow maquee' people are buying. Your friends freind is not telling the truth ;)

Rawr
18-09-2005, 08:09 AM
dont blame me.....

I will blame you for starting this Thread. Habbo will never close down as Sulake arn't exactly strapped for cash they will simply continue earning more and more money and improving Habbo more and more.

Seacat
18-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Habbo are opening new Hotels and releasing new versions all the time -- Does that give you a sign they're closing down? I don't think so.. :s

Thread Closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!