PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] What is your most 'prized' item of furni?

Samantha
07-02-2020, 02:14 AM
What item of furni do you have that is probably your favourite/most prized item?

Aside from the items I've been donated, I think my most prized item is my Streets of Bobba Guitar. I originally had one in my first piñata and I sold it, it took me years to get another and I know they're very hard to come by. I remember seeing one in the Market Place years ago, and whoever was selling it kept putting it down by 100 credits a day, so I waited and sniped when the price was right!

What about you? Also, what's the reason behind it being your most prized item?

PigsFlying
07-02-2020, 03:15 AM
My Rainbow Parasols are my favourite but the Mayan Calendar my friend gave to me before she quit means more to me :D

Googlemere
07-02-2020, 06:15 AM
I really really enjoyed my rainbow parasol collection, but now it is only half the size it was before *cough*PIGSFLYING...*cough* :P

However, my most cherished items have always been and always will be my trophies. I have a couple birthday ones from a MOD I was good friends with back in the day, and a bronze habbo trophy from the 2008 habbolympics or whatever it was, among others. I have never clung to any other furni like I have with these over the years lol

Ekelektra
07-02-2020, 10:18 AM
My Gold Habbo Trophy. I love trophies and all of the ones I have are special but that was the first real expensive rare I owned. I also love my Speaker's Corner because I had always wanted one for years and years and then a friend just gave it to me without even knowing how much I liked them so it holds a special little place in my heart.

FlyingJesus
07-02-2020, 12:37 PM
Presents/trophies with meaningful messages, not WORTH anything obv but every now and then I like to read through and remind myself of some good times

Triz
07-02-2020, 06:15 PM
I'm with FJ. I love reading old trophies, def would be more sad if I woke up to those missing than anything else I have.

tbl
07-02-2020, 09:36 PM
I agree with FJ & Triz! I've got a lot of funny presents/trophies that make me laugh.

Samantha
07-02-2020, 10:04 PM
The other thing I have that I will never part with is the LTD rare Executive Drinks Cabinet #18 - it was given to me by -Plaztix and RottenTroll for my 18th birthday (I'm 25 now) and they said it was fitting because it was #18 and I could legally drink when I was 18 too. They told me never to sell it, which I would never do anyway! I think they've both left now which is sad, although one of them has mutual friends to me IRL, but we've never crossed paths and they don't wish to anyway. I still class them as two of the best Habbo friends I ever had though, it's just a shame they don't come on anymore.

LucyFaye
09-02-2020, 03:45 AM
Definitely my trophies/presents with meaningful messages, and my Orange Slurpee Machine that was gifted to me as my pre-surgery good-luck present! :sparkleheart:

I'd be more gutted if I got hacked/scammed and my trophies/photos/gifts etc. were taken than I would be if the most "credit valuable" items (totem, petals etc.) were gone.

Oh, I also love my diamond paintings! hehe.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!