PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Old player here.

Oddity
16-03-2020, 11:39 PM
Hello Habbox! :sparkleheart:
I make this post with very high hopes!
I am an older player. I started Harbo Hotel on the first day. 2004. Yes, Harbo Hotel.
I remember signing on in 2004 and not liking the game. I played a couple of times but didn't start to enjoy Habbo until 2005. I made a new account, forgot all about Oddity. My other account was "Scorn" but I fell for one of those website scams, so I lost Scorn to a hacker.
Oddity became my baby.
I remember waiting in line for 8 hours to get onto the Habborella lmao.. I remember playing Battleball 24/7 and having lots and lots of Golden Dragons and Bronze/Silver drags too, thrones. They were worth a lot more back then. It's crazy to see how much the economy of Habbo has evolved. It's astounding really. But anyway, I remember they said they were going to get rid of all games (Battleball, Wobble Squabble & Snowstorm) and I was heartbroken. I decided I would make a "Defend Your Pod" in 2009 and I wanted to flex, (I was very, VERY young) so I decided to put ALL of my furniture in one room, my DYP. Then, Habbo had just implemented the "Pick All/Delete Room" option and...
I accidentally deleted ALL of my furniture. Every last z shelf.
So I quit. For good.
My memory is so messed up but I remember this being in 2009. I remember logging in a couple of times on "Oddity" just for the heck of it throughout the years, never went into public rooms, just logged in for no reason. I am glad I did because if I didn't I would have lost my account due to the merge. Well, a couple of years ago I was thinking to myself.. what used to make me happy when I was younger?
Habbo came to mind. That was 2 years ago.
So I logged in, met some new friends, and started trading again.
The entirety of Habbo feels different, but the nostalgia is still here.
Love to trade, play games with wired(which I knew nothing about), barter/sell. A lot of Habbo still feels the same.
I remember applying to work at Habbox in 2009, imagine me applying 10 years later?

i-

I am hoping to help update the wiki with as much knowledge as I can.
Hoping to help keep values fair and accurate.

Anyway, glad to be here! Hope to meet new people and reminisce.

I currently have a Tree museum and a Duplicate Furniture museum, if anybody wants to see. Search Oddity :nrgreenparasol:

- Aerin lego_:$

tbl
17-03-2020, 02:25 AM
HELLO!!!!!
I've followed your updates of your museum via twitter--it looks so awesome!

Oddity
17-03-2020, 03:47 AM
HELLO!!!!!
I've followed your updates of your museum via twitter--it looks so awesome!

Thank you so so so much! <3

Jarkie
18-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the forum - I have seen you around Habbo quite a bit!

Enjoy your stay :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!