PDA

View Full Version : Habbox meet-ups

Gina
03-04-2020, 09:10 AM
have you ever met any habnoxers and what did you do when you met ?? do you have a favourite meet-up
do you have any fun pics of your habbox meetups

and do u see yourself meeting anyone (else) in the near future

Empired
03-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Yea I've met you guys on that fairly biggish meetup incl. Abi, Gina, Cerys, dbgtz, mattg, jen and kasabian (soz if there was some1 else). I was hella awkward cause I was just beginning to come out of my social anxiety phase n I had a load of shit going on at home and was just generally not living my best life. It's weird to think if I met u guys again now I don't /think/ you'd recognise me - ik how to have a good time now lol

Can't imagine I'd meet any1 again though tbh - still chat regularly to scottish; but he's in scotland and I'm down here in the east of eng so it's unlikely our paths will cross. n that's it really?

Triz
03-04-2020, 09:17 AM
I can see myself meeting up with Jarkie; eventually when my job decides to take me down that way and if he's free at the time..

Cerys
03-04-2020, 11:06 AM
It's weird to think if I met u guys again now I don't /think/ you'd recognise me - ik how to have a good time now lol

Sounds like we need another post quarantine party time so we can see the lil butterfly you've become

I may forget a few I do apologise xo

Gina mattg and dbgtz way too many times (zoo, bowling, random shopping, HOLIDAY, birthdays, toughmudder) and many more with gina even tho we live opposite ends of country)
Empired, kasabian, midnight, Jen at the big meetup
toxicmint when I worked at greggs I gave him free food when he visited
Samanfa randomly bumped into her in the train station
Gina's sister (rokgal?)
Scottish at toughmudder with dbgtz and gina

I think that's it??

I don't plan on meeting anyone else after lockdown

Jarkie
03-04-2020, 11:09 AM
I can see myself meeting up with @Jarkie (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=18695); eventually when my job decides to take me down that way and if he's free at the time..

Yes - I can see this happening too :P

buttons
03-04-2020, 11:26 AM
ive met yall at the meet up but also rozi tara niamh teabags yupt and scottish
not sure if anyone else and no plans either but would myb do a meet up

scottish
03-04-2020, 01:36 PM
have you ever met any habnoxers and what did you do when you met ?? do you have a favourite meet-up

ye who have I met

buttons obv
faboosh a few times
cerys dbgtz gina stayed at cerys' house and got food poisoning from her dodgy chinese then tough mudder
richie n kirsty went to dublin and went to touristy places in Dublin and some pancake place n something else I can't even remember I just remember huge chairs in some leprochaun place and making them walk loads

I think that's it?

I have pics from Dublin meet and ones from tough mudder I think lol

eh I'd prob meet lawrawrrrrrr and empired or do a meet up with folk (depending who's going cause that could be awk)

Red
03-04-2020, 01:38 PM
We went for breakfast at the pancake place and Scott orders chips......

scottish
03-04-2020, 01:41 PM
We went for breakfast at the pancake place and Scott orders chips......

mate I only discovered pancakes were alright last month okay

chips work at any time of day ;)

Joe
03-04-2020, 03:44 PM
Yep met Elegance; lol

dbgtz
03-04-2020, 06:49 PM
theres no one id really avoid meeting and maybe like 2 people i would and 1s more of a when but theyre not exactly habbox people
already met ∞ more than intended

Elegance
03-04-2020, 09:32 PM
Yep met @Elegance (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=78221); lol
am i the only 1

thms
03-04-2020, 09:41 PM
not habboxers but i’ve met armset and rudinizer, we went to karaoke at my uni and then gay town in liverpool another night

always say me n my bf are going to go dublin to meet sex; and wixard; but hasn’t happened yet!

also planning to meet lemons; for a bev at some point after the rona

Joe
03-04-2020, 09:50 PM
am i the only 1

yep ones enough

Samantha
04-04-2020, 03:36 PM
Met lawrawrrr; when I went to London for the first (and only time, never been back to London since :()! As if that's nearly 7 years ago now, doesn't feel like it.

As Cerys; said we randomly bumped into each other at the train station. I also remember going past your Greggs once and you were in as well :D. That was nearly 5 years ago now, it doesn't seem that long since.

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2020, 06:54 PM

Sounds like we need another post quarantine party time so we can see the lil butterfly you've become

Gina mattg and dbgtz way too many times (zoo, bowling, random shopping, HOLIDAY, birthdays, toughmudder) and many more with gina even tho we live opposite ends of country)
Gina's sister (rokgal?)

I think that's it??

ive met yall at the meet up but also rozi tara niamh teabags yupt and scottish
not sure if anyone else and no plans either but would myb do a meet up

theres no one id really avoid meeting and maybe like 2 people i would and 1s more of a when but theyre not exactly habbox people
already met ∞ more than intended

When are we getting drunk again? It was fun times in the bowling ally. Oh this isn't in spam this is awkward.

I've met a few people over the years

TomW
TomF
Cerys
Gina
Laura
Dogbeats
Empired
Buttons
Rhyss
kasabian
Abi
Kimmy

Probably some others I have forgotten

Shockwave.2CC
04-04-2020, 08:24 PM
Nope but would like to

Met someone from a differnt habbo radio website though

whoeful
04-04-2020, 11:15 PM

Gina's sister (rokgal?)

I think that's it??

what about when u took a photo of me and rosie in mcdonalds luv doesnt that count?

whoeful
04-04-2020, 11:18 PM
i have only met prosiary and elegance at the 1975 gig when in 2015

elegance then moved to leeds we were close best friends

i dont think i ever met anyone else

vls is my habbo best friend and online best friend who i talk to daily constantly for like 3 years now

i still talk near enough daily to zitrone lerdulo seikou and thms !

nearly met a few people but. never happened

Cerys
05-04-2020, 12:17 AM
what about when u took a photo of me and rosie in mcdonalds luv doesnt that count?

I dont think it counts but I guess I've half met you both then? As the thread creator Gina will have to be the judge! :D

whoeful
05-04-2020, 12:21 AM
I dont think it counts but I guess I've half met you both then? As the thread creator Gina will have to be the judge! :D

well it was lovely meeting u nevertheless :L

juliennemarcel
05-04-2020, 12:46 AM
popped into cerys greggs a few times and she honestly had the worst customer service skills ive ever seen. also my steak bake was cold

Nick
05-04-2020, 12:53 AM
popped into cerys greggs a few times and she honestly had the worst customer service skills ive ever seen. also my steak bake was cold

sad time

sad time

Samishlol
05-04-2020, 09:22 AM
i've never met anyone from this site that i'm aware off.

RyRy
05-04-2020, 08:45 PM
Met a few people who have since left the site, sad times.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!