PDA

View Full Version : Move anywhere in the world ~Ends April 19th

Jarkie
03-04-2020, 11:21 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/jSpg4SG7/186183383.jpg

If you had the option to - AND - all expenses were paid for, your items already packed and ready to go to move ANYWHERE in the world...

Where would you like to live and why?

One lucky winner will receive 5c!

tbl
12-04-2020, 11:09 PM
This comp is now open!

Triz
12-04-2020, 11:27 PM
Maldives, because it was one of the best holidays I've had and I'd love to make that my lifestyle, beautiful scenery, best beach and crystal blue water I've ever seen my lifetime.

Hola.
13-04-2020, 01:36 AM
Not easy to choose, but i agree with sectional, maldives is the paradise of earth. Another option could be croatia and island for landscapes and japan because they are living decades ahead due to the techonology and development they have. My choise is between those 3 places.

iamdanny
13-04-2020, 04:52 AM
My choice would be Greece, I love everything about it!! I’ve been to a lot of different countries but Greece is by far the best imo

jamiexo
13-04-2020, 10:50 AM
That's a tough decision, but I've narrowed it down to two..

Either Italy, due to my love for Italian food... OR

England, because I've been working on my British accent ;)

ulas621
13-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Bali (Indonesia) just because it's far far away from where I grew up in and I just love where in the world it is situated because South Eastern Asia is so near and you can go travel the oriental countries whenever you wish (my fav continent).

Above all, Gili Islands have an exotic scenery of a paradise where I'd relish the opportunity to live near the blue ocean and sun radiating against my skin with a straw in a massive fresh coconut slurping the coconut milk away!

Also, I can observe/interact with all the tourists coming to the Island from all over the world. Girl, the temples at Bali just blow my mind too.

Can we also mention Bali's fantastic nightlife please? Uh, take me there NOW!

Yupt
13-04-2020, 12:57 PM
I lived in Australia for two years and absolutely loved it. I think as a change of pace i'd like to move to New Zealand and live there. They've got a really interesting culture and (like me) are massively into sports.

ErickSloth
14-04-2020, 11:30 AM
Nashville Tennessee I love so many places in Nashville i very happy when I there.

LucyFaye
17-04-2020, 11:12 PM
Possibly Mauritius, because it looks absolutely stunning and I would never be able to afford to holiday there in 1,000 years!
I imagine there would be less stress in comparison to where I live now (city)

RazzleMyDazzlee
19-04-2020, 10:39 PM
I would want to move to Florida in America. I love theme parks. DisneyWorld and Universal Studios are amazing. There's so many places I love to eat there such as In-N-Out and Panda Express. I love going to 7-Elevens as well. Slurpee's are so good. Weather is always lush in Florida as well. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!