PDA

View Full Version : Most memorable habbo rooms?

Jssy
03-04-2020, 01:55 PM
What are the rooms you all remember the most? I remember on uk a cinema with red chairs and the lamps behind bookcases and I used to spend so much time in there! Will always remember the club sofa trade city and I really miss the basic game rooms where you had to stay on moving mats or the mazes with tonnes of furniture where you had to randomly click. Those were the days, also miss rooms that would have trax playing

FlyingJesus
03-04-2020, 02:42 PM
I'm 6000 years old so the old Club Massiva is the most memorable for me, where I spent my noob days on the dancefloor asking why people were talking in dots - used to be that if you were too far away from someone their messages came out like ".i h.. .re ..u" instead of hi how are you. No clue why that was seen as a good idea

Jssy
03-04-2020, 02:55 PM
I'm 6000 years old so the old Club Massiva is the most memorable for me, where I spent my noob days on the dancefloor asking why people were talking in dots - used to be that if you were too far away from someone their messages came out like ".i h.. .re ..u" instead of hi how are you. No clue why that was seen as a good idea
I remember that. My god I'd forgotten all about that! I loved how small you were in some rooms as well like the theatre, dirty duck club and I'd go there with friends and actually order food lol

Triz
03-04-2020, 03:02 PM
Most memorable for me was Gothic Mafia.. Idk why but I'll forever remember the layout of that room.

Cypher-
03-04-2020, 03:53 PM
newsbox owned by wenders is an old one that sticks out for me, always loved diving in the lido as well back in the day.

sex
03-04-2020, 07:38 PM
Comity's Jungle Run

YellowBelli
03-04-2020, 07:53 PM
newsbox owned by wenders is an old one that sticks out for me, always loved diving in the lido as well back in the day.

YESSS. Diving in the lido. I also loved that they had little dressing rooms on the side of the pool, and you could rate the divers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!