PDA

View Full Version : How are you today?

Gina
03-04-2020, 08:53 PM
sounds like a stupid question sorry if you’re tired of me spamming the forum
how are you today?? like an actual how are u not just a ‘fine thx’
are you good? not so good? better than yesterday? worse than yesterday? how does this compare to how you’ve been feeling lately? and why?

scottish
03-04-2020, 09:12 PM
i'm alright, I got out the house which is always good and watched a few episodes of the tiger king

HOW ARE YOU GINA

Triz
03-04-2020, 09:17 PM
Honestly I'm good..

The first week of lockdown DRAGGED! but I was speaking to Jarkie; and we both mentioned how these last few days especially have actually shot by... I dipped into DJ'in today, first time since around 2007 or so on ClubHabbo, and I actually enjoyed it, shame that due to the likes of Spotify and other such platforms, internet radios don't really get that popular these days, but it was still enjoyable.

I'm mentally feeling okay, not great, just okay, but that's because I'm doing literally ZERO exercise, In fact the last time I stepped outside was last week, so I natureally feel a little crappy because of that, but I know that it's my own doing haha

Gina
03-04-2020, 10:02 PM
to be honest I am probably the worst I have been for a little while
I am feeling very upset and overwhelmed by pretty much everything today and don’t really know how to cope
at the moment I am very up and down lol I’ll have good and bad days, some days I’ll be absolutely fine and then suddenly be hysterical
think I’m still very upset and struggling to come to terms with everything, still in a lot of denial and still struggling to grieve
I will be ok after I’ve slept a bit I think just today was a tough one lol I know I’m so lucky in so many ways at the same time so just trying to focus on that and focus on positives around me

lemons
03-04-2020, 10:05 PM
stressed because of uni work x

Plucked
05-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Abit tired but glad to be off work.

Shannon
09-05-2020, 02:19 PM
Tired, hormonal and craving prosecco

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!