PDA

View Full Version : British Prime Minister Boris Johnson in intensive care

-:Undertaker:-
06-04-2020, 07:18 PM

Holy shit.

buttons
06-04-2020, 07:21 PM
I honestly just said to someone else I felt like his condition was way worse than he was saying and that if he wasn't PM he would just be another number.

scottish
06-04-2020, 08:06 PM
it was bound to go that way after he had symptoms for 7+ days wasn't it?

i thought anyone who has symptoms past 7 days (he was on 10 when he moved to hosp) ended up in ICU

Lewis
06-04-2020, 08:06 PM
This is awful. Feeling very sad and worried for him and his family, as well as the entire country.

I've heard a lot of people wishing him death. What's wrong with people? It would be bad enough even if he wasn't expecting a child.

Probably the same hypocrites where I live that are clapping for the NHS while the next day they're meeting up with friends, having no concept of social distancing, and even having a party at one point. Doesn't matter what you think of the guy or his politics, there's a few things I agree with him on, and even more that I don't - but it's irrelevant. Some people just have no decency, although I'd like to think it's the minority.

-:Undertaker:-
06-04-2020, 08:32 PM
I feel a little sick. Floored me.

Jarkie
07-04-2020, 04:48 AM
I do wish him and everyone else a quick recovery.

I had it and I believe the symptoms are gone - for me it is just every now and then rather than a regular bases. It isn't nice and people making statements on hoping he dies etc is just sicking - yet another excuse for me to hate humans even more.

YellowBelli
07-04-2020, 07:11 AM
I hope he recovers ;(

Triz
07-04-2020, 09:43 AM

I had it and I believe the symptoms are gone - for me it is just every now and then rather than a regular bases. It isn't nice and people making statements on hoping he dies etc is just sicking - yet another excuse for me to hate humans even more.

I've been hating people since 2012 - When i got my first job working in retail lol.
Hopefully he is going to be alright, but he should have gone to hospital after 7 days with the symptoms, not 10, if what scottish said is correct (I haven't bothered to check lol)

lawrawrrr
07-04-2020, 09:53 AM
People saying they hope he dies or glad he's in ICU are vile, that's a human being with a young partner and child on the way. I feel for Carrie as well, she's been laid up with bad symptoms too so I hope they haven't managed to pick up a particularly nasty strain... wishing him a quick recovery and hoping the ICU move is to be prepared rather than necessary now!

lemons
07-04-2020, 10:00 AM

I think I may have had it last week too.... Had a short fever (no more than a day) but felt really tired all week, bad headaches and completely loss my smell and taste, which have been reported as potential symptoms. Definitely didn't feel like a normal cold or flu but also not as bad.

Whatever the symptoms, I wouldn't be surprised if the actual number of cases is x20 or higher the number being reported

buttons
07-04-2020, 10:40 AM
Pretty sure I've had it as well, my work is based in a hospital but I've been working from home for a weeks now. Around 3 weeks ago I started coughing every morning, then it was morning and night then all throughout the day and I very rarely ever cough. It started to become chesty and sore and I had sort of twinges on both sides of my chest. I was also breathless and couldn't take deep breaths without coughing and a high temperature but not too high. I also had really sore legs. Everythings been fine for about a week now until day and I've started coughing again ugh.

Lewis
07-04-2020, 11:57 AM

Back in early January, someone in my family came back with a cough but was otherwise completely fine. Caught it off him. Was bedridden with a cough, fever, hot and cold sweats, and headache for around 2 weeks. Constantly woke up through the night feeling like my whole body was on fire. Didn't feel 100% even after the 2 weeks, but a lot better. I normally get colds and flu pretty bad, but I've never had something quite like that before.

It's unlikely it was coronavirus, especially since it was early January, but here's hoping.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!