PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Reunion 2020

Samishlol
17-04-2020, 07:41 AM
Hiya all,

So not sure if you were aware but old habbo are being added into a Habbo Reunion facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/habboreunion/ get someone to add you in if you had an old account for years back if not already in the group.

Thread moved by Sectional (Forum Manager) from Chat about anything to Habbo discussion, as I feel it's better suited here.

Yupt
17-04-2020, 08:16 AM
I was added into it yesterday but didn't take much notice until I started seeing old friends post in there too. There was a big 'reunion' on client last night which a group of us from habbox went to.

Samishlol
17-04-2020, 08:33 AM
I was briefly on the hotel itself last night.

scottish
17-04-2020, 08:55 AM
It was too much

how the hell did we manage to keep up with conversations on Habbo with full rooms years ago...

I look off the screen and suddenly I've missed pages of chat.

-:Undertaker:-
17-04-2020, 09:08 AM
applied to join it

Triz
17-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Honestly that was the best time I've had on Habbo since like 2005 lol.
No idea how we managed to previously keep up with convos, especially when we weren't able to scroll up once the text had gone.

Supposed it helped that there was a max of like 25 to a room, as opposed to the 75+ that were in there talking last night

David
17-04-2020, 09:27 AM
whos peerblock

xxMATTGxx
17-04-2020, 11:10 AM
whos peerblock

The question of the night for sure. Who is/was Peerblock? They seemed to know most of us.

Brad
17-04-2020, 04:10 PM
Requesting to join.

Yupt
17-04-2020, 04:33 PM
whos peerblock

The question of the night for sure. Who is/was Peerblock? They seemed to know most of us.

Some poor person is going to reply to this thread soon really sad because we didn't know who they were

David
17-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Some poor person is going to reply to this thread soon really sad because we didn't know who they were

i did ask politely and didn't get an answer so that'll be on them

Yupt
17-04-2020, 04:36 PM
i did ask politely and didn't get an answer so that'll be on them

my money is still on skynus

Jarkie
17-04-2020, 06:20 PM
I very much enjoyed the event last night :)

tm
17-04-2020, 08:29 PM
I am on board with this, even though it's clearly a Sulake last-gasp desperate jump for customers. WELL YOU CANT WIN SULAKE, WE ALL HAVE TONS OF CREDITS ALREADY.

Seriously, hi.

YellowBelli
18-04-2020, 07:07 AM
I need to check it out! I'm sure it will be busy tonight too. I wonder if i will see any of my old Habbo friends..

-:Undertaker:-
18-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Going by the Facebook group, 90% of lads who played Habbo turned out to be gay lmao

Triz
18-04-2020, 02:29 PM
I'm a minority then lol

Cypher-
18-04-2020, 02:54 PM
Going by the Facebook group, 90% of lads who played Habbo turned out to be gay lmao

And are ridiculously bitchy lol, I was added to the facebook group looking for old habboxers I havent seen in years and got in touch with a few but my god the amount of drama, this isolation is getting to people :')

ExtraKen
18-04-2020, 03:35 PM
applied to join it

Hey Dan! :D

FlyingJesus
18-04-2020, 03:53 PM
And are ridiculously bitchy lol, I was added to the facebook group looking for old habboxers I havent seen in years and got in touch with a few but my god the amount of drama, this isolation is getting to people :')

This is why I've largely stayed away from these "reunion" things, too many people whose attitudes are still stuck in 2008 lmao. The returnees who HAVE been nice and not just sat around acting superior have been really good to see though

Triz
18-04-2020, 03:58 PM
and not just sat around acting superior have been really good to see though

This ^ lol

I've noticed a fair amount of people doing this

Cypher-
18-04-2020, 04:04 PM
This is why I've largely stayed away from these "reunion" things, too many people whose attitudes are still stuck in 2008 lmao. The returnees who HAVE been nice and not just sat around acting superior have been really good to see though

Yeah its weird to see people still think they are "uber cool" talking in caps and pretending to be trendy even now haha, its like playing again before 2010. Maybe they are the ones who needed Habbo the most.

RyRy
18-04-2020, 10:06 PM
I haven't noticed anybody being superior, probably not looking into it enough to care lol but it has been nice seeing people coming back.

Triz
18-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Not today, but yesterday there was...

To be honest I've left the room now, I stayed there for a while, but I think I spoke to everyone I once knew over the last 2 days, so when it came to the official reunion, the hype was over for me lmao

Brad
18-04-2020, 11:44 PM
I ended up leaving the room,
there was a few people I had known a while back but do not speak to me... I even reached out to them on Discord and they didn't reply to me...

YellowBelli
19-04-2020, 08:47 AM
So I joined the group, but left it after reading all the drama. Going by the way some of them act, I don't want them having any of my personal information lol, even if it's just my name :l

It's nice to bump into old habbo friends, but truthfully... I have a terrible memory and the majority of people who remember me from back then.. i have no idea who they are. xD

xxMATTGxx
19-04-2020, 10:27 AM
I ended up leaving the room,
there was a few people I had known a while back but do not speak to me... I even reached out to them on Discord and they didn't reply to me...

Hi Brad,

Hope you are well - It's been a while!

Brad
19-04-2020, 03:47 PM
Hi Brad,

Hope you are well - It's been a while!

Hey Mister. <3
I've been doing well. Moving around, and such.
How've you been?

October
20-04-2020, 09:07 PM
It is unfortunate that people are bringing back old drama. It was meant to be just a fun event to reconnect with old friends during a time of extreme isolation.

I had hoped to do something each weekend, fun games and hangouts, but people are just spamming drama it's sad. 10 years later and some people are still acting like teens.

I am on board with this, even though it's clearly a Sulake last-gasp desperate jump for customers. WELL YOU CANT WIN SULAKE, WE ALL HAVE TONS OF CREDITS ALREADY.

Seriously, hi.

I promise that I (J-Raviv) hoped to start this with no input from Sulake lol. I was at home in isolation on my birthday and bored af so I came on Habbo, saw some old faces, said, hey, let's have a reunion, and invited 10 former players on my facebook. crazy how it spiraled.

tm
21-04-2020, 08:13 PM
It is unfortunate that people are bringing back old drama. It was meant to be just a fun event to reconnect with old friends during a time of extreme isolation.

I had hoped to do something each weekend, fun games and hangouts, but people are just spamming drama it's sad. 10 years later and some people are still acting like teens.

I promise that I (J-Raviv) hoped to start this with no input from Sulake lol. I was at home in isolation on my birthday and bored af so I came on Habbo, saw some old faces, said, hey, let's have a reunion, and invited 10 former players on my facebook. crazy how it spiraled.

I had fun with the event the other night. Liking reading the FB group comments and posts more than anything else. Also, drama can be good, especially when people over-react to old drama.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!