PDA

View Full Version : [Life] What's on your bucket list?

RichBoiSam
28-05-2020, 11:12 PM
I'm trying to think of things to add to my bucket list so why not take inspiration from you guys?

At the top of my bucket list, as many of you probably know, is to visit the USA. Whilst I'm there, I want to visit a classic American diner.

What have you got on your bucket list and do you think you'll achieve it in the next few years?

jamiexo
28-05-2020, 11:22 PM
Honestly, I think a lot of my bucket list is just travelling to different places around the world.

For starters, hopefully Cancun next year (when Corona cooperates). I would like to go to Hawaii again someday, just because when I went I was like 2 years old, so obviously I don't remember much about it, so it would be fun to go again and do a lot of different things.

I've always wanted to go to a lot of places in Europe as well, like France, Italy, and the UK. So those are on the list as well. :)

If only I had enough money to make all of these happen, hahaha.

RichBoiSam
28-05-2020, 11:32 PM
Honestly, I think a lot of my bucket list is just travelling to different places around the world.

For starters, hopefully Cancun next year (when Corona cooperates). I would like to go to Hawaii again someday, just because when I went I was like 2 years old, so obviously I don't remember much about it, so it would be fun to go again and do a lot of different things.

I've always wanted to go to a lot of places in Europe as well, like France, Italy, and the UK. So those are on the list as well. :)

If only I had enough money to make all of these happen, hahaha.

Cancun is at the bottom of my list...............

Yeah I defo want to go to Hawaii so I guess that would tick off two things hahaha! A lot of mine are travelling, such as wanting to go on a cruise etc. I also want to visit the Blue Lagoon. Let's hope for lots of Uber Eats orders ;)

FlyingJesus
29-05-2020, 03:55 PM
1) Write a bucket list

Triz
29-05-2020, 08:20 PM
1) Write a bucket list

I mean technically you just did.

I don't really have a bucket list, but I'd love to go back to the Maldives.
Win the lottery would probably be on it too. retire at age 30 and live a good life.

Empired
30-05-2020, 12:41 PM
Touch a real life penguin

ulas621
31-05-2020, 01:59 AM
Travel to most places in South Eastern Asia, South America and Central Europe!

Cadigyna
21-12-2021, 02:54 AM
ive completed my bucket list

LucyFaye
19-03-2022, 06:14 PM
It's never going to happen now, but I'd have absolutely loved to see Disney World in Florida.
Now though, my bucket list consists mainly of trying different... mind altering substances :')

Triz
19-03-2022, 07:03 PM
It's never going to happen now, but I'd have absolutely loved to see Disney World in Florida.
Now though, my bucket list consists mainly of trying different... mind altering substances :')

like learning algebra? :)

LucyFaye
19-03-2022, 07:15 PM
Yes, that's absolutely what I mean! You clever cookie.

Triz
19-03-2022, 07:18 PM
Knew it, I big clever

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!