PDA

View Full Version : I think my aunty hates me

Addie
18-09-2005, 11:43 AM
I think my aunty hates me because she just asked my older sister if she wanted to go swimming. AND i mean wat about me!?

stephen-
18-09-2005, 11:44 AM
awh tht so sad! I think My gran likes my cousin better than me cause she gets him bigger birthday and xmas gifts (it is obvious)

Eamonn
18-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Lolol my nan whos now dead use to favourtise the girls in the family get them better stuff and be nicer, and all the cousins and that think my auntie likes me better because i always get better and more christmas pressies and more birthday money

Addie
18-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Its soooooooooo unfair.I mean i'll be stuck in my house and they'll all be away swimming and i really wanna go!

-Soph-
18-09-2005, 11:50 AM
I dont have any relations xP
and Im only child
soo I never get into that case x)

Eamonn
18-09-2005, 11:51 AM
I dont have any relations xP
and Im only child
soo I never get into that case x)
=o i feel sorry for you soph not having any other relatives and being an only child that
must be horrible

Addie
18-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Well your really lucky!!! I mean comon!Im the youngest....I should be invited!

Eamonn
18-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Im the youngest too and i get spoiled c'mon thats what the youngest are for, and spork i think you would rather have relatives and your sister though

Addie
18-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Im the youngest too and i get spoiled c'mon thats what the youngest are for, and spork i think you would rather have relatives and your sister though

I wish i was a only child! It would be fun.And then i'd be invited to go swimming!

AND THEYRE OFF!!!!!!!! :( -crys-

Eamonn
18-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Believe me you probly would'nt dont you miss your sister when she goes away i miss mine , and what happens when both your parents have passed away and you have no family? maybe you might be married then but it would'nt be the same you need proper family

Tommy
18-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Im the youngest in my family, and i sorta get spoilt, i mean i get my laptop next month and my mum has promised to get me the revolution when it comes out x]

Addie
18-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Believe me you probly would'nt dont you miss your sister when she goes away i miss mine , and what happens when both your parents have passed away and you have no family? maybe you might be married then but it would'nt be the same you need proper family

Im serious!!! I hate my sisters! Well i love my oldest Kelly.But Linda (the 1 who was invited swimming) is anoying.AND since shes the middle child she's invited everywere!!! But my uncles fiance invites me and my best friend Amber places :D But,,,,I wanna go swimming BUT they left :(:(:( -cRYs someMorE-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!