PDA

View Full Version : Do you dream a lot?

sexpot
20-06-2020, 11:56 PM
Question is fairly straightforward, do you dream a lot and if so, what do you dream about?

do you barely dream?

what's been your craziest dream

tbl
21-06-2020, 01:17 AM
I have a lot of nightmares about not being able to breathe and crashes.

ulas621
21-06-2020, 04:40 AM
I realised I do not dream a lot- not to the extent of remembering or not sleeping deeply enough

jamiexo
21-06-2020, 12:16 PM
I do dream often, and when I wake up, I know I had a dream but a lot of the time I can't remember what it is.

There's been one dream that I've had over and over again, though, and it scares the crap out of me every time. Where I live, we have a lift bridge (that obviously is only lifted up when a larger boat comes through), and I keep having this dream where I'm driving across the bridge, and it just collapses from under me. It's so scary because the dream always ends with my car like going underwear and me panicking, it's super weird because it's the same dream every time.

RichBoiSam
21-06-2020, 01:26 PM
I always dream but never remember what they're about hahaha but most of the time they're about people I haven't spoken to in a while and haven't even thought about which is really weird.

Jarkie
23-06-2020, 10:00 AM
I don't ever seem to dream - but that is probably because I should actually sleep first. If I do dream I never remember them lol.

One of my ex-partners used to get sleep paralysis though. Wouldn't wish that on anyone, sounds crazy lol

FlyingJesus
23-06-2020, 05:46 PM
Mostly get horrible dreams that upset me, hooray

Empired
23-06-2020, 08:53 PM
Yes I dream a lot and have very vivid dreams, always have and they've become more intense during lockdown.

Really random stuff happens - normally similar to everyday life but just not quite right? And I tend to see ppl I haven't seen for years and don't even question it, then wake up and am like huh why was my Year 2 music teacher running the aquarium?

Uhhh they're normally fairly neutral dreams in that they're not nightmares but they're not super fabulous either. I've never been able to lucid dream. Sounds cool tho.

Zak
25-06-2020, 10:22 PM
I barely ever dream. I'm not sure if that's because usually exhausted when I go to bed or what?

lucyecc
25-06-2020, 11:13 PM
Last night I had a dream about getting of a boat in Florida and meeting up with ,Jamiexo I hope to do so one day, We didn't do anything just said to her I am about an hour away in the car I could meet you (but Florida isn't an hour away from Michigan) It was very strange.

Thinking about it, I wanted to get on a train to meet her because I don't drive? I was very warm I could dream about anything!

26-06-2020, 07:18 PM
I used to have nightmares a lot. I got into breathing exercises and meditation a year or so ago and I barely dream (or if I do I don't remember them that often) anymore

lawrawrrr
26-06-2020, 09:16 PM
I have the WEIRDEST most realistic but also sometimes boring dreams. Also recurring nightmares. I seem to wake up at like 4-5am and remember them, but forget when I wake up properly at like 8!!

e5
28-06-2020, 09:36 AM
I had a dream the other night I lost my expensive watch and woke up trally
stressed about it. But I hadn’t.

Had another dream where my alarm was going off in my dream and I couldn’t turn it off. Turns out it was actually going off in real life! Nearly slept through it

Sian
03-07-2020, 10:38 PM
It depends, if my mental health is bad I get horrific nightmares but if I'm stable I don't to get any (that I remember). Just the odd weird one.

LUCPIX
12-07-2020, 03:18 AM
Dreams are the only reason why we sleep! If you don't dream daily is because you are not missing a sleeping day! A good amount of them is h o r r y f i n g as, sadly, our brain is our brain and it knows in hi-fi the required cues to reproduce the perfect scenario for your nightmare according to what you are fearful of, even when you can't find a name to such damn feelings. To me, it is 90% of the times based of getting late to places, being chased by weird men with long medieval wigs and just being pointlessly upbeat wanting to tickle me (wouldn't be a biggie if there wasn't a real physical response and its certainly not funny) and, cherry of the cake, being disappointing :)

A notable dream I had the last month was a package I received from one of my musical idols, with the address written and everything (São Paulo??) but when I finally moved to tear it open, I was looking at the ceiling of my bedroom

Bbcuklol
16-09-2020, 05:35 PM
I dream in bed when sleeping ofc. I don’t have like a crazy one tbh. I don’t think I a favourite one to be fair.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!