PDA

View Full Version : What is your dream job?

jamiexo
21-06-2020, 12:21 PM
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

Are you happy with the job that you currently have?

-:Undertaker:-
21-06-2020, 03:24 PM
I'd like to be King.

Other than that, a seat in the House of Lords and a stint as Foreign & Commonwealth Secretary.

Not asking too much.

Jarkie
23-06-2020, 09:49 AM
I've always wanted to work for NASA or be a doctor - however, I lack brain power for these both :P

10-07-2020, 05:16 PM
I would love to work as a AR developer in the construction industry!

OutReign
02-11-2021, 07:55 AM
I always dreamed of being a baker, in which I managed to do within the last 7 years, but I really do enjoy the chef sides of things more in which I'm currently doing now!

!x!dude!x!2
06-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Tossed up between two different fields. Either I want to go into the IT or I get my PAL (gun license in Canada) and become an Armed Guard for the money trucks.

Triz
12-11-2021, 10:10 AM
I take it the question assumes we have the required skills to do such a job?
No point me saying I'd like to be a professional contortionist if I can't even bend down to pick up my walking stick.

If that's the case then I'd honestly love to be a professional singer (can't sing to save my life) I can imagine the rush you get whilst on stage is amazing, and it's obviously something you absolutely love doing too, and you get paid extremely well for it if you're lucky. Though not too fond of being famous, sounds good in theory with all that comes with it, but I can imagine after a few months/years I'll start to miss the things I can't do anymore.

LUCPIX
12-11-2021, 04:14 PM
being a self-sufficient internet content creator sustainable by an everlastingly stable participatory community from an algorithmic system that somewhat isn't inherently influenced by external stimuli of interests upon what's hot, an audience that accepts who you are, gives thorough, humanish and eloquent feedback, knows when to say no, questions the status quo, won't force you to use instagram, & gives u money sometimes

Cadigyna
18-11-2021, 08:15 AM
i always wanted to work in childcare as i connect well with young children. But i got kicked out of my diploma cause the uni found out i had autism. So my alternative goal now is to still work with kids but children with special needs. I figure ill connect more with them and therefore give me a better shot in the job field.

MadameJaquack
18-11-2021, 09:34 AM
i mean the DREAM job is to have no job at all and just have a never-ending supply of money to do whatever i want

other than that i always wanted to be an animal rights lawyer but i lack the brain power or confidence to be a lawyer of anything lol

Shannon
18-11-2021, 01:33 PM
A doctor, it would be amazing making a diffrence and helping people when they are in need. It would alo be epic to actually be able to bring life into the world.

Seatherny
09-12-2021, 09:01 PM
Work for the intelligence service.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!