PDA

View Full Version : Levelling score requirements revealed - free credits

Habbo-Jher
04-07-2020, 04:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SLQFCNr.jpg

This seems interesting, roleplay room owners are about to cash in big time here i feel like, the dynamic of this will be crazy. Im looking forward to the competitive side honestly

Cerys
04-07-2020, 04:08 PM
I don't get how items (furni I assume?) will make a difference.

So if I got a high value furni or whatever and my score goes up, what happens if I then sell it. Does it drop back down again? That is if that's how it works lol. edit; although actually from looking at that screenie it just looks like the quantity of furni not quality. bring on bulk buying cabbages

interesting though, will add a different spin onto what we're all so used to

FlyingJesus
04-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Hooray, more ways for people to literally buy their way to looking respectable

Habbo-Jher
04-07-2020, 05:44 PM
I don't get how items (furni I assume?) will make a difference. So if I got a high value furni or whatever and my score goes up, what happens if I then sell it. Does it drop back down again? That is if that's how it works lol. edit; although actually from looking at that screenie it just looks like the quantity of furni not quality. bring on bulk buying cabbages interesting though, will add a different spin onto what we're all so used to
True i think its just amount of furni, so yeh maybe bulk cabbages will get you to the number one spot lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!