PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on inventory changes??

lawrawrrr
08-10-2020, 05:25 PM

Habbo posted this earlier with a bunch of changes to the inventory so I thought I'd summarise here and get your opinionz!!

Badges and rentable tabs moved somewhere else (?)
Bots moved and just found in in normal furni
BC warehouse is in inventory now!
New 'furni my room' tab - see rooms that have your furni in!!
New filters - filter by clothing, types, designs, or by tradeable

I am literally the BIGGEST fan of adding in the tab to see what rooms have your furni in. I am so sure I've lost so much furni in old group rooms! I also love that the BC warehouse is in the same place, it's such a pain switching between them when you're building a room.

I also really like that badges is in a different place (it seems unclear where normal badges are though as they only mentioned "achievement badges") - I hate loading all my inventory to change a badge, it lags me massively.

The only thing I wish they would do is add in filters like by chair/floor/table etc kinda filters, or by furni line. That would be coool!

Thoughts?

Triz
08-10-2020, 06:01 PM
Omg the amount of times I've had to search all my rooms to find a particular piece of furni.. I'm super FOR that being a feature.

Also like the additional options to filter by more than just wall and floor.

They sure are cutting this release close lol

FlyingJesus
08-10-2020, 06:18 PM
The furni in rooms tab is going to be fantastic, love that so so much, but fully disagree with the BC in inventory part :P I usually have both open so I can supplement my own stuff with BC items (or the other way around) so I'm gonna be switching back and forth between tabs loads on the new version to do the same thing :(

Filtering by clothing YES PLEASE! Tradeable not such an issue as there isn't a huge amount that isn't, but yesss more filters on your inventory is great

And yeah badges who cares :P not needed in inventory at all, can be elsewhere in profile options and stats etc for those who do like looking at them

Katx
08-10-2020, 07:47 PM
Looks sexy.

LUCPIX
20-10-2020, 01:13 AM
Def missing a visual treat — Undoubtedly practical

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!