PDA

View Full Version : Which Fansites did you originally come from?

Milarz
11-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Have you started your Habbo Fansite life here or another fansite that no longer exists? Where did it all begin for you?

For me, I joined an AU fansite called Habbo Paradise back in 2007 and then Habbox, HabbCrazy, ClubHabbo, GreatLA and HabboHut in 2010. 2011 onwards, practically all over.

Katx
11-10-2020, 04:51 PM
This is my first fansite, Long story short.
i found a glitch, looked up if it was posted somewhere, it wasnt.
This site had a forum and was all about habbo and such, made an account and posted stuff.

Shannon
11-10-2020, 07:27 PM
So started DJing and Hosting at Clubhabbo, then HFFM, Haburb (what a throwback), Habboland, HFFM , Habbox, Thishabbo, Habbcrazy, HFFM, Thishabbo , SnapHabbo, HFFM, Habbokingdom, Thishabbo again then Habbofests ( Server Hosting) then ended up here.

Maybe ended up at some smaller sites, God knows.

I have commitment issues!

FlyingJesus
11-10-2020, 07:50 PM
I'm Habbox through and through, the only other fansite I've used is Habmate which a few of us set up as a "protest" over someone getting fired, I think Catzsy

It never had events or radio or anything it was literally just a forum and everyone on it used Habbox anyway lol so did not last long once the tantrum was over :P

Milarz
12-10-2020, 12:22 PM
Oh gee, I remember those once off fansites (Habboland, SnapHabbo) ect.

jamiexo
12-10-2020, 01:38 PM
Habbox has been my one & only and I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

sexpot
12-10-2020, 02:33 PM
I used to use habbodiscussion, habbodown, and habbohut

Shannon
12-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Oh gee, I remember those once off fansites (Habboland, SnapHabbo) ect.

Oh behave!!!!! They were not that bad .....

Shockwave.2CC
12-10-2020, 06:31 PM
For DJing, started at small one. Itshabbo for example then i was at a bigger one with Habbcrazy (Till it closed), then to Habbox (finally).

But been with Habbox from the start (just not DJing with it)

Triz
13-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Always been Habbox, had a brief moment at CH, but never stayed

Ekelektra
14-10-2020, 01:25 PM
I wasn't involved in fansites but sometimes visited Habbo Paradise and Habbos.net but was never staff or anything until I joined here

LUCPIX
20-10-2020, 01:11 AM
Dec MMXV, everything somewhat started with HabboQuests but it didn't take longer than 0.32 days until Habbox found me via, I believe, quite a Greek-y Help Desk on which the words of that time's staffers sold me the beauty of this fansite and we're here until the present day, occasionally touring at our friend HabboBites as they're fab likewise

-:Undertaker:-
28-10-2020, 01:46 AM
main: Habbox + HHGS

brief: thinkhabbo, clubhabbo and hffm

Joe
28-10-2020, 11:19 AM
I started at a lovely little fansite called Habio.co.uk - the guy was a brilliant PHP coder and coded his entire user system and you could earn points. It seemed pretty revolutionary back then.

Then, guess my next milestone was working for Puhekupla which was fun. I was a failed community manager as my building skills fucking sucked (I'm sure some of you would've said the same when you came to our official badge events) but I did a few bits there. I'm also technically still at Habborator (the Habbo museum, when I was asked to join the crew to help on some areas of the site, now it just serves as a Fansite frozen in time, you should check it out if you don't know what it is!).

I then had a brief stint at HabboQuests as a Site Manager, but really didn't like it and wasn't given any freedom to try anything. I assume this has something to do with how the fansite team has now completely split off from the old owner.

And now I'm here! I love Habbox and I remember how proud I was, in the beginning, of working at the biggest and oldest Habbo fansite. I felt it was quite an achievement. I still do and I'm proud of the things I've done here and hopefully will do in the future.

LUCPIX
28-10-2020, 07:01 PM
I'm also technically still at Habborator (the Habbo museum, when I was asked to join the crew to help on some areas of the site, now it just serves as a Fansite frozen in time, you should check it out if you don't know what it is!).

Habborator is probably my favorite fan site! One of the sporadic situations we can really feel that the people behind a habbo-related is really enjoying what they are doing and everything about it is a tutorial of how a Habbo fansite should look like/talk about

Can't estimate how many times I visit that place per week because of its Furniture and Archive pages — precious resources for our routine graphic making (in case someone still believes we spend credits to build the landscapes we put in our graphics) even if a little outdated, as you stated

Joe
29-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Habborator is probably my favorite fan site! One of the sporadic situations we can really feel that the people behind a habbo-related is really enjoying what they are doing and everything about it is a tutorial of how a Habbo fansite should look like/talk about

Can't estimate how many times I visit that place per week because of its Furniture and Archive pages — precious resources for our routine graphic making (in case someone still believes we spend credits to build the landscapes we put in our graphics) even if a little outdated, as you stated

Yes, lovely to hear and I agree, an absolute goldmine of stuff. Perfect for fansites.

One of my first jobs was to update the furniture archives but, upon looking at how much pointless stuff gets released nowadays, we agreed to leave them be. Same reason for why the badges aren't updated anymore.

Milarz
29-10-2020, 04:58 PM
I wasn't involved in fansites but sometimes visited Habbo Paradise and Habbos.net but was never staff or anything until I joined here

Habbo Paradise as in the Aussie one a good 13 years ago?

Ekelektra
30-10-2020, 08:12 AM
Habbo Paradise as in the Aussie one a good 13 years ago?

Yes but I don't remember ever being involved or going on it, I just know that I had a forum account so must have checked it out a few times.

FlyingJesus
30-10-2020, 08:32 AM
Habborator is probably my favorite fan site!

UM EXCUSE ME

Alkaz
12-11-2020, 11:56 AM
I can't remember the name of the site, but it used to get closed down a lot for being a retro because its site skins were like the actual Habbo interface. And then pretty much Habbox all the way apart from a brief time when I was banned here, I went to HHGS.

RichBoiSam
12-11-2020, 01:05 PM
I started on YourHabbo as a news reporter (my grammar was on point for a 10 year old) and once that closed, I was anywhere and everywhere. I did some stuff at ClubHabbo however I don't remember what roles although it was probably a news reporter if I had to guess. I also worked at FlameHabbo and FlyHabbo for a short stint, I think I was a DJ for the latter which was hilarious considering I had barely hit puberty. I used to always tune into HabboxLive though I don't think I worked here.

This was all under different usernames.

DJ-Ains.T
15-11-2020, 11:16 AM
Way back in 2006 I think I probably started at HabboHotelFM with Suzie and TJ. My goal was to get to ClubHabbo (it seemed like the elite fansite for UK back then). Honestly it's a big blur now, but I've worked at Habbox, ClubHabbo, HFFM, ThisHabbo, HabboLot and others. I had management positions at ClubHabbo eventually (radio manager). One thing that struck me the most was even as a radio manager at ClubHabbo, actually talking to Ryan (SkaterChu) was a ballache. The guy didn't have much interest in the site, I suppose as he grew older he wanted it to run itself. I was also management at HabboLot for a while.

I was good friends with Lixur (Chris) who eventually partnered up with Carnio from HFFM and owned the fansite. I never fully understood how Chris managed to get ownership of HFFM (he was shit hot at coding), he used to own SickHotel and EpicHotel (retros) which I used to be management on. I don't understand how Habbo was okay with Chris being owner of an official fansite after his retro past.

I was also good friends with immenseman who was Habbo UK hotel manager, he went on to run his own official fansite and then I think he went to HFFM.

All good fun.

Shockwave.2CC
16-11-2020, 07:29 PM
Way back in 2006 I think I probably started at HabboHotelFM with Suzie and TJ. My goal was to get to ClubHabbo (it seemed like the elite fansite for UK back then). Honestly it's a big blur now, but I've worked at Habbox, ClubHabbo, HFFM, ThisHabbo, HabboLot and others. I had management positions at ClubHabbo eventually (radio manager). One thing that struck me the most was even as a radio manager at ClubHabbo, actually talking to Ryan (SkaterChu) was a ballache. The guy didn't have much interest in the site, I suppose as he grew older he wanted it to run itself. I was also management at HabboLot for a while.

I was good friends with Lixur (Chris) who eventually partnered up with Carnio from HFFM and owned the fansite. I never fully understood how Chris managed to get ownership of HFFM (he was shit hot at coding), he used to own SickHotel and EpicHotel (retros) which I used to be management on. I don't understand how Habbo was okay with Chris being owner of an official fansite after his retro past.

I was also good friends with immenseman who was Habbo UK hotel manager, he went on to run his own official fansite and then I think he went to HFFM.

All good fun.

OMG Immenseman, loved that geezer

Milarz
17-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Nobody went to GreatLA when it was around? Don't believe it was an English fansite from what I remember, but it was massive back in the day.

HOSKO02
17-12-2020, 07:46 PM
This is my first ever fansite and the only one I ever truly stuck with. The rest were OK for some features, Habborator for the history, Puhekupla for the leaks, Impetuous for the alterations and gossip, HabboBites for the tips and tricks, ClubHabbo for the lulz, but Habbox always did everything better eventually. The forums have stood the test of time too and offer an absolute goldmine of Habbo history right back to (what I think is) early 2004. Habbo and Habbox in my mind are inseperable entities.

e5
24-12-2020, 06:54 AM
I’ve only ever used Habbox as my main site

I did used to sign up to other forums as people would usually ask me to, but I’d always have the Habbox tab open and come back to it.

I used habborator and puhekupla regularly for information but always in conjunction with Habbox

A
24-12-2020, 12:32 PM
HFFM

lawrawrrr
24-12-2020, 05:58 PM
Always on Habbox. I have accounts on a few other sites and did apply to HFFM once but couldn't really face starting new :')

I like Puhekupla's news and Habborator's features/archive so I use those a fair bit too.

Milarz
30-12-2020, 01:20 PM
I remember being here 10 years ago for Christmas, even have the 2010 Christmas badge haha. Oh how 10 years has shot by.

Marbian
04-01-2021, 02:06 AM

All good fun.

I remember you clear as day! It's good to see you. Not sure if I remember which fansite I met you on but something tells me we met on a fansite I created called HabboSkyRadio which sucked balls :'( probably around 2007. then I think we spoke through HabboHotelFM, but as time got on it was the ClubHabboForum that I saw you before Ryan shat on it.

My previous names have been... DJ-Rick2006, DJ-Lord12, Mayhem, JustRG3, Vonko... I wasn't very consistent :P I remember buying ThisHabbo off Farmer (Lewis if I remember right?) and Brett, made me believe it was mine by giving me access to it, then took it back off me lol, but they were the baes knees back then and I was a known troll to everyone so calling them out as scammers was a bit pointless :P glad to see where it has turned out though, I remember Dez when he was just a DJ.

Anyway, I started out on ThinkHabbo, HabboNation, HabboHut, Habbite, Habtips, I was a trial DJ on ThinkHabbo at the time Nigel shut it down. Then moved about most of them but was most active on ClubHabboForum.

Mikey
09-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Habbox as main and went between Habbox and HFFM.

.:TaylorSwift:
21-01-2021, 06:07 AM
I went from the GreatLA to Habbox. HFFM might have been one, but I strongly didn't like the people there so I don't count it.

Hurts
13-02-2021, 01:14 AM
The user Vodor (iirc) had a fansite and forum for a brief period, I joined that first. Then here, Habbos.net and then Habborator.org, where I also helped out.

xXxMsPinkxXx
24-05-2021, 03:43 PM
I am originally from thishabbo but it's so toxic there, me and my friends got bullied. I was bullied several times and picked up on for unknown reasons, plus when I talk to guys or if guys chat with me in general chat, people become nosey and calling me different names such as kinky and a lot of things so I reported it to my manager and I was just told to move on. My friends have to deal the worst kind of bullying, so when they were kicked out off thishabbo, I also decided to leave thishabbo and transfer in habbox. So far so good in habbox, though I bumped into arguments to some people in some departments but it never got to the point where it was so toxic for me so I'm staying with habbox longer as I can. :)

Ashmano9
27-05-2021, 01:07 PM
ClubHabbo, ThisHabbo & HFFM.net

Icemaniceice
31-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Originally Habbcrazy and HabboDiscussion in 2008. Habbcrazy had a free "Habbo Home" system, it was fantastic. Unfortunately they got hacked and it was lost forever.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!